Decided to go ahead and post the b/w now since the color version is bound to take an all nighter to complete.

background= crud, since I really didnt have one in mind when I started, thus it was randomly thrown together. Aaaand its the first time I've drawn hands actually holding something, need much more practice with that o.o;

back to work I go~!

Customary AWESOME Title Solstis's Avatar

I love how your style keeps on evolving!

I'm excited to see the next form it takes!

Good work!

Heh, you never take a break from trying to improve yourself, do you? >.>

I like the way that the white outline in the front-left man's chin establishes (and agrees) with the light source in front of him, according to our view. Careful with the way the rooftops on the 'ground level' on the mid-left meet up with the horizon line/the rooftops in the back, but still, a nice drawing in general ; )

"QUICK, CHANGE ZE CHANNEL!!"

Well I haven't seen your other stuff... But from what these people are saying... Keep working to evolve your style... There is always room for improvement I say...

Solly- Just wait till you see the new CG techniques..

Zu- If you even thought for a moment that I was using this summer to relax and watch tv, think again.

RJ- Damned straight, the sky is no longer a limit.

Anyways, its about 5 am now and I'm 2/3 through the cg work for the samurai in the middle. So its going to take a little longer than expected. (as usual)

If all goes well, Late this evening, or early tommorow morning I'll be finished!

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

On 2005-06-27 03:08, Sagasu wrote:

If all goes well, Late this evening, or early tommorow morning I'll be finished!
    I saw the picture and thought of the quote:
    "Watch out!, Radioactive Man!" for some reason.

But no worries right? there is no time limit on this so we'll be happy when and if you get around to finishing it. "If" being subjective, not necessarily definite.

I like it. I was wondering what your new work was going to be on, concerning the "OH NOES" picture in ze FKL.

I like it a lot. You have a very nice, clean style. But a couple tips on the hands: First, the fingers could come out a little more around the hilts of the swords so as they look more like holding something, rather than simply fists. And, hands could be a bit larger as well. A good rule of thumb is, unfolded the hands should cover the character's face with the palm on the chin and the fingers coming up to the middle of the forhead.

Other than that it is very nice. I cannot wait to see the colored version.

Your art is great, always manages to be different!

I love the lineart (even though I'm a sketchy artist myself), and the characters seem posed right. I particularly like the pose of the guy leaping in from the back, looks great.

Anyway, if you do finish a colour version, it should be amazing. Well done

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

Axem Ranger Red [5:16 PM]: You know what.
    Sarunakai [5:16 PM]: >.>?
    Axem Ranger Red [5:16 PM]: Next time you say you dont think your a good enough artist, I'm gonna run to your house as fast as I can and kick you in the side of the head.