So I have decided to make a move from GC PSO+ to Xbox PSO. Of course im still playin DCv2 online but I still want to play the updated easier one. I kinda ended up getting the game for free and my friend got it for 5 bucks, so I cant loose there. Plus now we are moving due to school so xbox live makes it easier to still talk. I know the GC community is suppost to be much larger than the xbox one, but its just too risky to take a 4character mem card online to get currupted again.
    So I have a couple of questions about xbox PSO. Has it finally caught up with GCPSO+ in the ammount of online quests. I know there are legit ships which i will play there, so is there anything I should be worried about online (like FSOD, Lobby resets, any form of curruption?). Which ships are the legit ones, and are there any other differences I shoudl know about? thanks in advance.

[b]

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: xjustsumloser on 2005-07-01 13:26 ]</font>

You should've just downloaded PSO:BB.

Ive been online for 1 or 2 months and have never been fsod'd or corrupted once. I dont know about the quests. And for trading..a very important rule...get to know someone pretty well b/f u go trading nething good. Most legits are in Davburite. I like apatite cause it usually has the most ppl..and i have met quite a few legit and hackers there...And you will probly start to hate the mic...*wishes there was a mute the whinning little kid button* I like it cause there is not much corruption or fsod if any. Most the ppl are pretty cool. Im 99.9% legit so look for me.

Yes I can help. If you need help leveling up on xbox
    I'm at Dav 10 on xbox. I'm the purest legit player of all time.

Yummy