I am convinced that moderators on a different site are complete dumbasses. There have been several cases where they have done something that was just out of line or a clear abuse of their power.

ex.1 In the Site Related area there, a member asked how he could put pictures in his signature, he was helped and he put in a picture of Link Zelda and Shiek from Super Smash Brothers Melee. He responds with "Thanks for the help! I love being able to have cool piccies in my sig!"

In ten minutes a moderator comes in and says "Thanks who? Whoever helped you sucks, that picture sucks. Next time get pics from someone who doesn't suck." Then procedes to lock it.

ex.2 someone makes a "Who's your favorite anime character" thread. Before anyone else can respond another moderator locks it saying "This is already open, post in that thread instead of making a new one."

First off, the only other thread is three pages of topics back and is locked aswell! Someone doesn't pay much attention..

ex.3 the most respected moderator there will lock a thread if it goes over one page of replies saying "This thread has served it's purpose."

ex.4 in the spamming area another moderator has locked all the topics telling the creator to stop spamming.

ex.5 in the Card Games area is a sub forum for deck construction, a rule there is "Only give constructive criticism, saying a persons deck sucks will constitute a warning." Yet one mod has said someone's deck sucks in each of that person's threads(11) and continued to say "Don't post another sucky deck or I'll warn you for spamming."

Now the admin there is a smart and respectable person, I wonder when he'll appoint competent mods.

I'd complain there but that probably goes against one of the idiot's personal rules and get me banned :/
    http://www.pso-world.com/forums/signaturepics/sigpic25144_2.gif
    It's either real or it's a dream. There's nothing that is in between.

That's why I don't register everywhere. Because if you do and want to say something, you have to think about their stupid rules and have things their way. At least in PSOW the rules are instinctive.

more or less. *bans you all*

no really, noone's forcing you to use a certain forum. there are enough other forums around. if they'll eventually have scared all the users away (or banned them) they will have reached their goal of not having to moderate anything anymore. *shrugs*
    「愛と空の女王様」を言でもいい。 We are Heroes. This is what we do!

On 2005-07-02 13:12, rena-ko wrote:
    more or less. *bans you all*

no really, noone's forcing you to use a certain forum. there are enough other forums around. if they'll eventually have scared all the users away (or banned them) they will have reached their goal of not having to moderate anything anymore. *shrugs*
    Exactly. Those moderators are screwing the website and themselves over by being completely idiotic and unreasonable. It's their own fault, and when there is no one left to banter at or be a jackass to they might realize that :/.