Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Well, i'm working on a little project that I'm hoping will build up. Right now i'm looking for a few short parts.

A military general who greets the new troops (50 years old) (short role)

A new RAmar who has no experience and his training was canceled due to the explosion on Ragol (Adam) (series role)(Position possibly filled, Houston)

Kireek (the one who takes this will have to add their own voice effect) (Filled, Kodiax987/Shurikane)

A man and woman for shop keepers. (short term role, but be on standby incase i use again)

Principal Tyrel (Long term)

Irene (long term) (position filled, Maridia)

Tyrel and Irene really depend on how often i go back to the main storyline. However they will require never leaving the show. In the event that they are needed and the original actor can't be contacted, they will be replaced by a similar sounding character and explanation will be given for the change in voices in story.

A HUmar that has some experience but not much. (Ken) (filled, Tingle)

A FOmar who is psychotic and is killing hunters for his god Dark Falz. (short term) (Azertas) (position filled, Zogbog)

Just to clarify, short term is a few lines up to 1 episode. Long term would be about 2-5 episodes in length, but could go longer, depending on how the script plays out. Series term is reserved for main characters, and will likely last until the series ends. Notification will be required if the actor has to leave the show tempoarily or the character will be killed off or somehow disabled depending on if the actor may ever return again.

Send me a PM if you are interested in these positions.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2005-07-10 13:30 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2005-07-17 14:14 ]</font>

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2005-07-17 14:15 ]</font>

Ah what the hell, I put my hand up for the big purple guy.
    "Sword logic? That's cute."

I'll gladly help out. I can do any role you throw at me.

I can Ramar it up.

I can act like a dunce

"It looks cool this way, let's stop."

*shrugs* maybe a short term role in case nobody better comes along ; )

"QUICK, CHANGE ZE CHANNEL!!"

scott, -z, how old are you? I need fairly older voices for the general role.

I'm 18, not so well with the deeper voices, but I can pull it off if I need too.

I'm not sure how to put it, but I think my voice is similar to the usual protagonistic roles. *shrug*

I could send you a voice sample If you really needed me to.

16. I've been told that I have a deeper voice, but it can tend to rise a bit when I get louder.

"QUICK, CHANGE ZE CHANNEL!!"

ok -z, how about you give me a reading of what the weapon's shop keeper says.

Scott, read this line. I've added a humar that's sort of short term for the project, and probably won't be seen for a few episodes. this is general conversation explaining why you hired Adam. "Now then our mission is down inside of the caves that were found below the central dome."

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Jonathan_F on 2005-07-03 18:13 ]</font>

Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

If you're interested, and I can get my stupid mic working, I'd be interested in Irene.

If you're curious about experience, I also voice White Mage in the flash animation versions of 8bit Theater. I'll edit the link in as soon as I can find the damn thing.

http://www.newgrounds.com/portal/view/198225

Those were a little older, so.. But yeah, if I can get my mic up and running, that's a whole other story.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Maridia on 2005-07-04 04:02 ]</font>