So... I've always wanted to play as a HUnewm... And now with PSU, (assumedly) I can! But since I haven't seen any pictures yet, I thought I would make my own conceptual art!

And here is another link in case my image hosting site craps out as usual http://www.deviantart.com/view/20518064/

I tried very hard to base the clothing off of the outfit design that we have seen so far with PSU... What with the weird glowing tape that looks like it was inspired from a crossing guard... I also pulled different elements of the costume together directly from existing PSU outfits, such as the arm band (based off Karen's necklace), the gloves (almost exactly Ethan's), the weird circle thing at the center that looks like it should hold a section id (from that white-haired guy's outfit)... I will probably color this later... I think color will help show the real look I have in my head and make it look like more authentic PSU clothing...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: RurouniJoku on 2005-07-12 21:48 ]</font>