Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

does the use of a weapon with 120% on it do anything to the drop rate? oh and i'v herd a lot of romers about the rings. witch of them can you get and witch can you not?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: blazing_fomar on 2006-02-14 18:33 ]</font>

Drazikka:FOnewearl;uprisi ng ruler of the dragons

i would also like to ask a question.
    if you take a hacked monster piece and turn it into a wep offline with montague is the new wep going to effect my drop rate?

does the use of a weapon with 120% on it do anything to the drop rate?
    Heh, if you looked through the first few posts, you can tell that 100+% weapons do not affect drop rates.

oh and i'v herd a lot of romers about the rings. witch of them can you get and witch can you not?
    Besides Red ring, most other rings are obtainable. White, Purple, Black from online quests; Blue, Yellow & Green from Ep.2 C-mode.

if you take a hacked monster piece and turn it into a wep offline with montague is the new wep going to effect my drop rate?
    If Montague can successfully make a weapon from the hacked item, then it should become a normal weapon. Again, normal weapons do not affect drop rates.

I hope that helped. ;]
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Drazikka:FOnewearl;uprisi ng ruler of the dragons

so if i was to feed my mag with stacked items it would not effect the drop rate then because my mag does not exceed 200 levels(once im through with the stacked items and powered down of course=)

so if i was to feed my mag with stacked items it would not effect the drop rate then because my mag does not exceed 200 levels
    Correct.
    Since stacked items are simply duplicated item stacking more than normal. You can do whatever you like with them; the game can't tell the difference, since there is no difference. ;D

However, while having stacked item in your inventory, no rares will drop. So don't bother hunting while holding stcaked items.

Scotty Chan

I always thought the hacked mags were level 1304.

As for the drop-rates, am I the only one that doesn't believe them to be accurate, Sega can change the find rates of PSO3 cards, they can easily do the same with PSO1/2, that's what the Sega file is for, any updates they release, I feel as if you've ever been online, the DR's could change.

so... if i had 99 trimates and stuff in bank but took ten out with me will there be drops?

Tibbzplinter wrote:
    so... if i had 99 trimates and stuff in bank but took ten out with me will there be drops?
    The answer is: it depends.
    If you just start the game & there already are 99 'mates in the bank, you take 10 out, so that there are only 10 in your inventory, then the drops should be normal. If you already have anything else stacked in your inventory, taking out 10 trimates still disable the drops.

In other words, if there is stacking or lv200+ mag in inventory: no rare drops.

[[/quote]
    The answer is: it depends.
    If you just start the game & there already are 99 'mates in the bank, you take 10 out, so that there are only 10 in your inventory, then the drops should be normal. If you already have anything else stacked in your inventory, taking out 10 trimates still disable the drops.

In other words, if there is stacking or lv200+ mag in inventory: no rare drops.

ok thanks for that

Things that Affect Drop Rates
    Stacked Items (PSO Plus/XBox)
    Mags above level 200 (PSO Plus/XBox)
    Using a cheat disk (DC V2)
    Multi-Equipping

Ahh so thats why I havent found a red box ina while i keep stacking.