I haven't ever been majorly into this game, but I've got the Cube at the moment and been playing it a bit, I used Sil'fer with a mags and daggers, damn she is powerful, 7 point attack double strike! Haha, it was on the second final battle for the hero team too I think, the next battle is Pollux, it was the one with Break and the blue robot woman.
    I've never been fond of the Hunters either, completed the game once with the Arkz.

Anyways, I thought it was an ace effort!

If you don't use Hunters too much and you just got an S-rank, congrats. Did you get any new cards?

Yeah 3 new ones I didn't have, none of em where that good, I never get good cards, only lv.20

Congratulations! It's been a long time since I played Ep3 but I remember finally getting that S-Rank. Cool stuff.

s-rank is hard as heck to do, i got my first one at lvl 7 (i'm 8 now, woo! ) I'm at the point where i'm happy if i don't get an e

I have never gotten an S rank before. And I've been playing the game since it came out. Anyway, which cards did you get?

On 2005-08-15 09:54, Split wrote:
    I have never gotten an S rank before. And I've been playing the game since it came out. Anyway, which cards did you get?
    try to do lots of damage and take little, that normally works for me, there is a guide but, bleh i don't know where it is