I know that the Ep1/2 droprates for rares were worked out using game data.

Is there any possiblility of doing a similar thing for Ep3, to determine the chances of getting certain cards in packs? I'm not sure if there is a way, but I'm curious to any figures and such.

The card(s) I'm particularly interested in are Ill Gill and Gibbles, but general figures, or figures by Card Rarity would be ok too.

Thanks!

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

This is made difficult by the fact you get better cards when you hit a certain lvl (also have a greater chance of getting better cards).
    It would take years, but i guess there could be a way to find out (ie. make sure you stay at a certain lvl while you get a load of cards , which is hell to do)
    Thats one thing im NOT up for x_X

You can get every card from every pack.

EDIT: If you look here, you can see that Gibbles and Ill Gill are obtained offline only. However, they can be obtained online through a card transformation.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2005-08-23 10:04 ]</font>

Yeah, but Uriko is saying if its possible to determin the appearance rates for the cards you get in packs.
    But like i said, it would take forever to get the rates of every single card.

do card transformations have the chance to be any card? For instance can an offline player such as myself ever get an online only card through a transformation?

On 2005-08-23 11:43, EricG wrote:
    do card transformations have the chance to be any card? For instance can an offline player such as myself ever get an online only card through a transformation?
    I don't think cards can transform into "any other" card. For example, consider that before April, there were certain cards that were banned for online play. If players were able to obtain those cards offline, would there be any reason to ban them?

I know what you mean, and people have tried it. The file that was hacked on Gamecube or Xbox was easy to understand after awhile of study.

Ep3 is another story. Although we can look at it, I'm sure it's really advanced how they did it.