Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

If you don't promote cheating, then why's there (or at least was) a forum dedicated to trading items? Are you one of those in denial and believe that most items that are traded/given away are actually found in the game?

Cheating, unfortunately, has become part of the game. If the site is truly about the game of PSO, it should cover all aspects of the game, and that includes cheating.

Oh yeah, since the site isn't about cheating and all, I'll assume that all the items in pics in the weapons/armors section were found. After all, a site that isn't about cheating would NEVER post pictures of items if they weren't actually found in the game. Personally, I'm amazed at how lucky these folks are, having acquired so many ultra rares at such low levels.

On 2002-09-10 06:25, TeamPhalanx wrote:
    If you don't promote cheating, then why's there (or at least was) a forum dedicated to trading items?
    Trading items isn't exactly saying cheating. Even if the items were hacked to hell, it's a far cry from posting cheat codes and promoting the use of the codes.

Are you one of those in denial and believe that most items that are traded/given away are actually found in the game?
    No, because I know all the really rare weapons I was given were hacked to hell. Did it bother me? No. Does it bother other people? Most likely.

Do I give a shit if it bothers anyone that I played with hacked weapons? Not quite.

Cheating, unfortunately, has become part of the game. If the site is truly about the game of PSO, it should cover all aspects of the game, and that includes cheating.
    Quite a half assed statement. Remind yourself not to be a whiny bitch when GC PSO gets hacked to hell and something happens to your character.

Cheating has always been part of the game, but it doesn't make it a good part.

But yeah, sure, when the codes for PK, FSOD and all that other shit get released, I'm sure everyone's going to say just how much they love it and that they think everyone should know the codes. Including little Billy Fuck-tard who has too much time on his hands and the only purpose to his existance is to piss off everyone he comes into contact with, since, thankfully, he was able to get the codes from PSOW. And hey, look there, since PSOW is a great place for..of all things, a meeting place for people who play PSO.

Thus, the bastard child(Little Billy Fuck-tard) is given plenty of people to try out his |337 haxor abilities on.

Oh yeah, since the site isn't about cheating and all, I'll assume that all the items in pics in the weapons/armors section were found. After all, a site that isn't about cheating would NEVER post pictures of items if they weren't actually found in the game.
    It must be nice to live in blissful ignorance. Does anyone really, honestly, give a shit if the weapons in the pics were hacked just so they could be shown off to the public?

You're missing the point, which is, codes don't just revolve around hacking items, they revolve around the general fuck-up-orage of characters and your play time.

Come back and talk to me when your character gets BSOD, FSOD or whatever they come out with for the next release and you lose an entire collection of rares or even your entire character gets corrupted.

Personally, I'm amazed at how lucky these folks are, having acquired so many ultra rares at such low levels.
    ...there's not enough Advil to continue this conversation.

*doddles off to bed...hopefully..maybe..undecided*

;_;
    Look, he did it again.

You make yourself out to be a real ass with those statements. I'm one of the few here that say, basically, that cheating exists, so just accept it. And, people like you (cheaters), have absolutely no right to say anything negative about cheating.

People like you are freakin' hypocrites. You admit to cheating, and yet you say no, don't post codes here. "Do as I say, not as I do."

Overall, this site if far from being anything close to legit. Both (the majority) of people that post and run the site are cheaters. So, exactly what part of this site is legit? Other than the legit players like myself, who are more aware of the reality of things, none.

People visit the site to find out about PSO. Cheating is obviously part of the game. So, just cut out the saintly crap about no codes being posted.

On 2002-09-10 09:12, TeamPhalanx wrote:
    You make yourself out to be a real ass with those statements. I'm one of the few here that say, basically, that cheating exists, so just accept it. And, people like you (cheaters), have absolutely no right to say anything negative about cheating.
    Aww, I'm a cheater because I accept weapons even if they are noticably hacked? Does it bother you? I thought it was just a part of the game..?

I never said I go and hack my own weapons, but if someone gives me something, I'm most likely going to accept it.

And you're missing the point entirely. I don't give a shit who hacks what item, as long as they aren't performing FSOD, BSOD, NOL, PK and all that other destructive crap. They fall into the "codes" category as well. Guess what, if PSOW lists codes for how to hack items, shortly afterward people will be bitching about PSOW not listing codes for all the other negative codes that harm characters directly.

People like you are freakin' hypocrites. You admit to cheating, and yet you say no, don't post codes here. "Do as I say, not as I do."
    I don't know, you're making some pretty big assumptions.

I never used a destructive code while playing PSO. I never hacked weapons for myself. Every so often someone would give me a weapon and I'd use it. If that puts me in such a broad category as "cheater", then oh well. But then again, how many other people have accepted weapons as well? I guess there are quite a number of cheaters on PSO and they never knew it themselves.

Overall, this site if far from being anything close to legit. Both (the majority) of people that post and run the site are cheaters. So, exactly what part of this site is legit? Other than the legit players like myself, who are more aware of the reality of things, none.
    We're not even talking about being legit. We're talking about codes being posted. Codes, as in, hacking weapons and codes that are destructive to other people's characters. Stop ignoring that point, because it's a pretty damn big point that I'm making.

If PSOW allows "certain" codes to be posted, then people will start bitching about why they can't post codes that harm other players. And once that starts happening, you get abunch of idiots who run around lobbies killing everyone.

Gee, sounds like fun huh?

People visit the site to find out about PSO. Cheating is obviously part of the game. So, just cut out the saintly crap about no codes being posted.
    haha, saintly eh? I haven't been called that in over a year. =)

Well guess what, I doubt that people being whiny bitches for codes to be posted here is going to make a difference. The site does not promote the use of destructive codes. And the point that the pics in the weapons/items list were hacked, is rather pointless. Regardless if they were hacked has nothing to do with why they are there. They are there to show people what PSO had to offer.

If you want to take it up with someone, take it up with the people who took the pictures, not with the site.

I've made my point plenty of times, if you still can't understand then thats too bad, but don't expect just because you're bitching about codes to be posted that you'll get it. The rule is no codes, and anyone who posts it gets an instant ban.

If you can't handle that, if it hurts you so much that posting codes will result in a banning, than go find another PSO community to post in that allows codes. I assure you, PSOW will go on with-out you.
    Look, he did it again.

Did you realize that no one likes long posts? Didn't think so.

Your whole argument is that the site isn't about cheating, and yet virutally everything related to the site has some kind of cheating related to it. That makes a whole lotta sense to me- Or at least will after I raise my blood alcohol level to about 2.0 or so.

If you haven't noticed, PSOW has been in a free-fall for quite some time now. Could having codes and giving members more liberties attract more people? Nah... that's too simple to work. I mean, how often do you get people asking for codes to protect themselves or make a rare item?

So why is the last LEGIT in the CHEATERS forum, something ur not telling us then?

On 2002-09-11 19:31, TeamPhalanx wrote:
    Did you realize that no one likes long posts? Didn't think so.
    Hey, anyone who can't stand my long, written out posts is free to ignore them. Everyone reads of their own free will.

Your whole argument is that the site isn't about cheating, and yet virutally everything related to the site has some kind of cheating related to it. That makes a whole lotta sense to me- Or at least will after I raise my blood alcohol level to about 2.0 or so.
    The items list has hacked items to show people what they are. Wow..unfortunately that doesn't prove your point of having PSOW post every code to the game.

You're missing the point entirely.

If you haven't noticed, PSOW has been in a free-fall for quite some time now. Could having codes and giving members more liberties attract more people? Nah... that's too simple to work. I mean, how often do you get people asking for codes to protect themselves or make a rare item?
    Bringing in new members, and bringing in the kind of members you want posting are entirely different.

But, then again, you're missing the point entirely. So there's no use even trying to explain it. Even if it is worth a free-post =)
    Look, he did it again.

The vast majority of the people here aren't legit, so there's no point in pretending that the site is.
    Try not to hurt yourself, you might fall off that high horse of yours, I'm legit, and I don't need a forum to hand out codes or anything like that, so zip it OK, some of us like to play the game the way it was intended, and actually get happy when they find something new, I just found a pair of red daggers, might never use them, but it sure was cool to find the things, so please don't hend out cheat codes, some of us want to stay legit. So there.

Tested by pirates.

Dark Lonley Hunter

i agree with the Huncast dude....hacked items are no big deal.....but i have been repeatlldy attacked by FSOD.....and Inventory Kill.......and now just today char mod.....my charecter ahs been completley earased....and now im having trouble getting back online.....if the person that did this to me got that code to harm me from this site...i would be super pissed off....[ not like im not already now ]

the rule stands for no cheating codes posted. it's always been the rule. i am just doing my job and maintaining the rules. respect the rules whether or not you like it. even if psow is in a free fall, we'll still be fine.

and no not everyone is legit, but there are still some players who are. like me.