Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

On 2005-08-30 15:00, Kef wrote:
    PCs drop in Normal, sure, but at 1/11624 >_>

Why did everyone say PCs add hit%? I was already dreaming of hit% on Bringer's Rifle ._.
    as was i

Why did everyone say PCs add hit%?
    It's a rumour that has been going strong ever since people knew of he existance of Photon Crystals. I myself only have known for 2 days now that it was only a rumour and not proven fact.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

So what exactly are Photon Crystals good for?

On 2005-08-30 16:02, Fyrin wrote:
    So what exactly are Photon Crystals good for?
    As of yet, getting into the quest this topic brought up.

.........Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me. I thought they added hit%. Man, that is lame. We probally won't be getting that quest untill long after PSU's release for it to be of any use to USBB. I'm slowly finding myself agreeing with Ian that this is the shittest version of PSO ever. Day by day, I feel like I want to leave PSOBB and move back to GC, or just quit overall. This gave that feeling a bit of a shove in the wrong direction. But since there are still a lot of people still on BB and GC is nearly empty, I'm gonna stay here on USBB, though I dunno how much more of this I can take. I don't want to bust my ass off hunting an item, or spending a lot on an item that is only to allow me to play some stupid quest ONCE. And that ends my rant. I just hope the quest reward is damn well worth the cost of a Photon Crystal.

On 2005-08-30 23:45, MT7218 wrote:
    .........Oh you have got to be fucking kidding me. I thought they added hit%. Man, that is lame. We probally won't be getting that quest untill long after PSU's release for it to be of any use to USBB. I'm slowly finding myself agreeing with Ian that this is the shittest version of PSO ever. Day by day, I feel like I want to leave PSOBB and move back to GC, or just quit overall. This gave that feeling a bit of a shove in the wrong direction. But since there are still a lot of people still on BB and GC is nearly empty, I'm gonna stay here on USBB, though I dunno how much more of this I can take. I don't want to bust my ass off hunting an item, or spending a lot on an item that is only to allow me to play some stupid quest ONCE. And that ends my rant. I just hope the quest reward is damn well worth the cost of a Photon Crystal.
    and now i and re thinking starting BB =/

Do we have to pay a Crystal every single time we need to play the quest? Because that would be really lame. If the quest really is good for rare enemies, let's play the quest in Normal so we can find Photon Crystals? <_>
    No adding hit would really change the game a lot, making weapons with hit and classes with built-in ATA a lot better again.

Come on guys, I know ST has not come up often with good ideas, but that doesn't mean they never think. There is BOUNT to be a way to automatically win back a PhCr during the quest.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

On 2005-08-31 03:09, Tycho wrote:
    Do we have to pay a Crystal every single time we need to play the quest? Because that would be really lame. If the quest really is good for rare enemies, let's play the quest in Normal so we can find Photon Crystals? <_>
    No adding hit would really change the game a lot, making weapons with hit and classes with built-in ATA a lot better again.

Which is what i want!