Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

With the upcoming release of Phantasy Star Universe, we're looking for some fresh new talent to help us cover the series. We have a lot of exciting things planned for the future of PSO World and YOU can be a part of it! If you think you might be interested, take a look at what we're currently seeking and then drop me a PM with a little information about yourself.

We're looking for future PSU fans with an interest in developing PSU content and covering PSU-related news and events. The following criteria is preferred (not all required):

• - Genuine interest in Phantasy Star games, specifically Phantasy Star Universe. Experience with previous PS games is a PLUS.

- Interest in compiling PSU-related data and information for the inclusion in guides, charts and databases.

- Interest in creating walkthroughs, guides, articles and other PSU-related content. Writing experience is a PLUS.

- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of HTML. Knowledge of PHP and MySQL as well is a PLUS.

- Graphic design experience and/or intermediate to advanced experience with cropping, resizing and optimizing images for web use.

- Multilingual and able to translate Japanese information and news to English (highly optional, but MUCH needed).

- Good sense of humor and willingness to have some fun and make friends.

Thanks! We'll look forward to hearing from you!

I'll help you if I can. I intend on being online on the launch date, and therefore can provide you with how online works, a character creation guide [with screenshots], all the quests that will be provided to users, user rooms and how to customize, etc.

So I can do pretty much anything you request.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Zelutos on 2005-09-30 23:02 ]</font>

I've never written a walkthrough but would LOVE to write one and I have read very, very many. I would like to be apart of this and would be 100% commited because it would give me something to do (I have way too much freetime on my hands), I really want to help and I love what i've seen about Phantasy Star Universe and getting online probably the first day like Zelutos. I've played pso ep. 1 & 2 for 2 years and still playing...A LOT and making friends is really fun also i'm pretty damn funny. i'll be playing Phantasy Star Universe online a lot 4-5 hours everyday during the week and atleast 24 hours on the weekends (it just looks so damn good).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Rion772 on 2005-10-01 15:23 ]</font>
    Life is just a lie with an "f" in it.

Not to point fingers or anything, but I also believe that correct grammar and punctuation is a must as well. For instance, capitalizing 'I' and spelling words correctly.

Anyway, good luck to you who are applying!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2005-09-30 16:00 ]</font>

Team: Outsourced Mutiny lostinseganet's Avatar
    Lost somewhere between seganet and the grave

On 2005-09-30 15:45, Getintothegame wrote:
    Not to point fingers or anything, but I also believe that correct grammar and punctuation is a must as well.
    <font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Getintothegame on 2005-09-30 16:00 ]</font>
    ...Oh boy
    You need good D...!? Well so do I!
    PSO 2 + D.D.R.♪, Playable Instruments, AND karaoke! Think of the Competitive Anime Conventions!Dreamcast was art, and like art it was not appreciated until it was DEAD
    I like teh magics in my melee. Not teh melee in ma magics (^_0),
    Lostinseganet: Self proclaimed Melee FOrce!

If you can translate japanese speech, that will be a plus as well. I can take videos that are in japanese and put subtitles on them if you can give me the script to work with.

Although I'm not keeping up much with all the news now, by the time the game is released, I'm in.

Human After All

I'd be willing to help in whatever way I can.

I would be... Willing... Most definitely... And the idea sounds great! ... However... I'm not sure I would be able to keep myself 100% constant and committed. I have a tendency to neglect my duties, whether I want to perform them or not...

But whenever possible, or if the help is truly lacking, I would love to lend a hand! I have a wide knowledge of graphics and the like, but no experience putting it onto a website or anything... I can roughly (and I mean roughly) translate japanese... I'm sure there is someone better for that job though... Also, no experience writing faqs/walkthroughs/guides etc... But the will is there (for the moment)...

How and when will we know if we are chosen to help?
    Life is just a lie with an "f" in it.