Hi Guys, i'm new to these forums and stil getting to know how to work this system... I've posted this once already but it eitehr didn't post or i've lost it so here's hoping this one works. I'll keep it short.

I've stuffed up the material feeding on 2 of my characters, and now they won't have perfect stats when they reach level 200. Perfect lv 200 characters is one of the main reasons I'm playing the game, and at lv's 93 and 124 the 2 said characters are too advanced for me to start over again.

Is there any way to "reset" the material counter? You know, return the stats to the level's normal? I'd prefer a safe method, but i'm desperate enough to use Action Replay for this one. Sure, i'd have to find where the codes are, and even if there is a code for this, but as I said i'm desperate enough...

Any help gratly appreciated!

You won't find the information for this on this website.

Also please see this...

http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...4178&forum=4&3

... the original topic of this same title that you posted, and see that it was moved to the cheaters forum, where it is bound to be locked should you continue pressing the issue, along with a warning coming your way from the moderators of the forums.

To reitterate: you won't find the info you are looking for from this site. Try another.

1: Work around the materials. Use your brain, not 'guides', to get your stats.
    2: Don't worry about it. It's highly unlikely that you'll ever get to level 200.
    3: Even if you get to 200, it's not a big deal. By then, you'll be strong enough anyway.

I must apologise, I'm still working my way around this forum. Please, feel free to ignore this topic and sorry again!