Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast
    The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Ever wonder what things could have been like had the world been just a little bit different? There has been something troubling me for at least the past 45 minutes. It all started when I was watching some horrid television show (I think it was Jenny Jones), there was this woman with enormous "proportions". Well anyway it got me thinking about milk. I don't think thats much of a leap for my mind to make, but whats troubling me isn't that large breasts would get me thinking about milk. It’s the consumption of cow’s milk.
    Why cows milk? Don't you think that’s more than a little odd to be drinking bodily fluids from another species? Who was the first person to try it? He must have been a twisted bastard to crawl under a cow and wrap his/her lips around an utter. Now think, if the world would have been just a little bit different, would it be possible that we could be going to the store to buy a carton of human milk? Is that any more odd than drinking cows milk? I imagine it would take a lot of women to brew that much milk (is brew the right word for that?).
    Anyway, I went to some random internet chat room and asked the question, why cows milk, and not dogs milk for example. Someone said that dog’s milk doesn't taste good! "Sick bastard!" How the hell would he know that!?!
    I think its also important for me to mention that I normally wouldn't be caught dead watching Jenny Jones. Nor would I typically confess to doing so without the use of a rack, thumb screws, branding irons, leather whips, iron maidens, and similar devices (although I'm not going to deny I wouldn't enjoy those things either, although to be honest I would really much rather be using them on you).

Hmmm meow...
    I'd be selling milk and producing children without heads as spare body parts. Erm =>.>=

The fact is that cows have bigger tits than any other species (if compared to the body proportion, except for Jenna Jameson, but this is another story).

Plus, they are easy to raise, friendly, and after you squeeze them for milk you can eventually kill'em to make steaks.

Cows are a great deal! O_o;;;

Hail to the cows, baby!

How many people do you think would just si around producing milk all day just for it to be sold in markets (or sit in markets until it expires)? Sure, it's possible that some people would do it, but those willing would have to go through drug screenings, testing, etc. which would lower the amount of womanpower possible to be behind the industry. And then, of course, they'd have to be paid.

Maybe it'd be some kind of "milk bank" setup, I don't know.

And besides, you don't have to pay cows to make milk, and you can turn them into steaks or burgers later. Not to mention more mentally stable than humans.

ProTip: To damage your credibility, simply call any of the Phantasy Star games "massively-multiplayer."

Kent doubts the breasts of the women of the world! Beat Him!
    Look, he did it again.

The most beautiful girl in the Gurhal System

Pessimists!

What do you mean drugscreening, testing ect...? As is milk is already loaded with BGH and a variety of other steriods and drugs. You see farmers used to wake up at dawn and milk the cows. Now the farmers wake up in the morning and inject them with chemical hormones. As for impurities, be it bacterial, viral ect, thats what pasterization is for.

Now if I can be serious for the first time in the thread for a moment, I find the idea of drinking human milk out of a bottle disturbing to say the least. Hell I wont even kiss 50% of the population. Well okay maybe like 20% of the population...10%....
    ....anyway, I find drinking the milk of a woman I've never even seen or spoken to before at least as odd as drinking the milk of a cow I've certainly never spoken to before.

That is why I drink water. And beer.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Danger_Girl on 2002-09-03 01:31 ]</font>

Squidsquatch

The reason we use cows' milk is because cows are big, and produce a whole lot of milk. Since cows don't need to move much, farmers can get them really fat; and supposedly milk and meat from fat cows tastes better. They don't need to be fed, they graze. Blah, blah blah...

*shuts up*

The man with 1337 in his serial number.

Bottom line, it tastes good.
    Especially with chocolate or pastries.

You might wanna ask a farmer that question. I think that when they saw veals drinking milk from the cows in ancient times, they thought that, if they eat the cow, they might as well drink her milk.

On 2002-09-03 08:15, ginko990 wrote:
    Bottom line, it tastes good.
    Especially with chocolate or pastries.
    ginko990 for president! ^_^