Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Need some assistance finding all the rare enemies currently seen online on PSO during this season. What I need is a bunch of different players making rooms in order to find the different rare enemies very quickly. We've tried this before, and it never happened due to lack or response.

Looking for a number of people who can get online with PSO GC tonight to help this effort out.

I need people to make solo rooms, or in the caves, group rooms, in order to find the different rare enemies appearing online currently. I'll get a Love Rappy filmed offline, of course.

Need the rare rappies from normal through very hard in episode 1. Need a Halo Rappy from episode 2. Got a Nar Lilly already in episode 2, now I just need a Mil Lilly in either episode 1 or 2 ultimate. Need a rare slime. Need a Hildeblue from either episode 1 or 2 normal through very hard, and need a hildetore in either episode 1 or 2 ultiamte.

This is for a small production I'll be working on tonight and into the week, but I would really like to get the majority of the filming for it done this evening.

Come on if you can. Sharkyland and I are already working to get the halow rappy on film, and we already got the nar lilly, we just need some help finding the rest. Again, a bunch of single player rooms will be able to get this done quickly enough.

Thanks ahead of time for your support.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

I maybe able to help tomorrow, unless it's urgent and really has to be done tonight, in which case, I can't help and I'm sorry :/

On 2005-10-16 18:20, SUPAH_CHAO wrote:
    I maybe able to help tomorrow, unless it's urgent and really has to be done tonight, in which case, I can't help and I'm sorry :/
    Same here. I'm too busy now with school stuff to help.

I could help out, but the real question is are you able to go on the other server? I don't play on Sega's.

No, I'm not going to ever be on the OTHER server. The other server is not legal, and I really don't feel the need to put my information in the hands of a hacker.

GO TO HELL C:

Tomorrow night if you want me to I can, just bug me on MSN sometime to get online. I'll try to be more active with PSO now, a lot of RL stuff just got sorted out, so yeah, I should be more available.

I also apologize Adam for not being as talkative lately, but this is a personal matter and I'll talk to you some other time about it.

On 2005-10-16 20:45, Saiffy wrote:
    Tomorrow night if you want me to I can, just bug me on MSN sometime to get online. I'll try to be more active with PSO now, a lot of RL stuff just got sorted out, so yeah, I should be more available.

I also apologize Adam for not being as talkative lately, but this is a personal matter and I'll talk to you some other time about it.
    Seems like all of the fwouns have had some life issues the past few weeks. We can all get through it, it will just take time, Ryan.

Remember, your friends are there for you if you need somebody to write to.

I may be able to the 17th depending on the time.
    Saigan PSZ FC: 1161-9928-1181

Nar
    Mil
    Hallo

Still need:
    Pal
    Al
    Hildablue
    Hildetorr
    Pouilly

3 in one night, that ain't bad. How many people were running the enemies?
    Saigan PSZ FC: 1161-9928-1181