Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Squidsquatch

http://abcnews.go.com/sections/wnt/D...nes020903.html

ABC is the first big news group I've heard to crap their pants over the anniversary of the raids last september. It's a pretty bad story too. No doubt there will be many soiled pants before the month is out. Time will tell if it's for a reason.

What do you think now that almost a year has passed? Do you think that the US made too much of a fuss over it? Do you think Dubya has done a good job?

Too much fuss over this topic or the whole shibang?
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

A year has almost passed and I still have to see and hear BS about it all over the news.

Thats when the remote(or a brick) comes in handy.

No, Dubya isn't doing a good job, his ego is too big for his own good, he shoots himself in the foot everytime he tries to explain something.

Bush - "Gimme teh codes!"
    Powell - "No."
    Bush - "Come on, gimme."
    Powell - "You're not getting the codes."
    Bush - "Come on, we'll light em up real good like..."
    *Powell Interrupts*
    Powell - "Here. Here's a Gameboy.."
    Bush - "Whoooo, lookit!"

Thus..the world is safe yet again...until dinner time.
    Look, he did it again.

Has anyone heard about the "9/11 Celebration" in the works? I swear to god 90% of Americans are idiots.

Squidsquatch

I mean the whole deal... raids and aftermath.

On 2002-09-03 21:06, ABDUR101 wrote:
    A year has almost passed and I still have to see and hear BS about it all over the news.

Thats when the remote(or a brick) comes in handy.

No, Dubya isn't doing a good job, his ego is too big for his own good, he shoots himself in the foot everytime he tries to explain something.

Bush - "Gimme teh codes!"
    Powell - "No."
    Bush - "Come on, gimme."
    Powell - "You're not getting the codes."
    Bush - "Come on, we'll light em up real good like..."
    *Powell Interrupts*
    Powell - "Here. Here's a Gameboy.."
    Bush - "Whoooo, lookit!"

Thus..the world is safe yet again...until dinner time.

How is he NOT doing a good job? What else can he possibly do without having every European nation except UK crying over it?

And Spy, I don't think there celebrating it...

*goes to bed*
    Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

Disclaimer: The following is making fun of the current President. If you are easily offended by such things, please, keep reading.
    This is me, giving the overall feel of how decisions are made by the President. I honestly don't care enough to try and explain it, thus, you get this to read.

--------------------------------------
    *Bush is playing with a toy airplane at main desk*

Powell - "I want to let the Afghanistani people know that America is their friend. I suggest we drop food and clothing for them, so they know that we are there to help them."

Bush - "Yeah..."

Powell - "...and to do this, I suggest an airial drop by transport planes, which will ensure that everyone gets the food and clothes evenly."

Bush - "Planes...BOOOOM!!"

Powell - "..no..no..wait..what boom? We're dropping food not bombs."

Bush - "..maybe we mix it up abit? I know! We'll drop one and then the other! Booya!"

Powell - "..I don't reccomend that Mr Presi"
    *Bush interrupts*

Bush - "Look..I'm the President. If you had all the great ideas, you'd be the President. Go on now, get started on my idea, I have to go talk to the leader of some a-rab country, they gots lotsa oil you know...me loves ze oil."

Powell - "....this is going to be a long term."

Look, he did it again.

Who the hell drops food and bombs in a country? It's one or the other, you can't do both.

Hell, these people see a plane go over and suddenly the mountain off in the distance is nothing but explosions and smoke, you think when they see something falling towards their village that they aren't going to freak out? It's called common sense, and it does wonders when used properly.

And no, I think the US pushes too much weight around, and don't even give me that "oh well the US has to keep the world in order" BS, because the US was never ordained the peace maker for the entire world, it nominated itself for the job.

Give me a nation that isn't led by greed, expansion, and the want to get it's finger in every other country's business and I'll give you a country that can be ordained peace-maker.

No country will ever fit that bill.

Overall, the media outblast from everything has been utter crap. Honestly, I can't stand the colors red, white and blue anymore.

Not when 90% of the nation are only patriotic out of hate and anger, and not for the real reasons of being together.

You want real patriotism? Go talk to the people who work their ass off even though all of this has happened. The people who don't vegetate infront of the TV watching every split second of repeated BS from every news forum.

And yeah, I did'nt hear about that Spy. I think it's rather sad. Sure, remember what happened, remember what caused what happened, but god damn, don't brood over what happened.

At roughly 200 years old, the US is an infant compared to the other nations of the world. I don't care how strong the US is, even infants have strength, but you don't let an infant get whatever it wants.
    Look, he did it again.

On 2002-09-03 21:55, ABDUR101 wrote:
    Who the hell drops food and bombs in a country? It's one or the other, you can't do both.
    The world did it before we can do it again.

Hell, these people see a plane go over and suddenly the mountain off in the distance is nothing but explosions and smoke, you think when they see something falling towards their village that they aren't going to freak out? It's called common sense, and it does wonders when used properly.
    Well seeing how they did get the food I guess they have no commen sense. Oh yea, make fun of Tony Blair too, his planes dropped some food too.

And no, I think the US pushes too much weight around, and don't even give me that "oh well the US has to keep the world in order" BS, because the US was never ordained the peace maker for the entire world, it nominated itself for the job.
    Thats why we helped make the UN and NATO, but since we have the largest and strongest military were going to lead the fight. Its the UN and NATO fighting.

Give me a nation that isn't led by greed, expansion, and the want to get it's finger in every other country's business and I'll give you a country that can be ordained peace-maker.

No country will ever fit that bill.
    Yeah, your right, its human nature. I will also refer to the UN and NATO on this one.

Overall, the media outblast from everything has been utter crap. Honestly, I can't stand the colors red, white and blue anymore.
    I agree to, but to me there are two kinds of red, white, and blue, the real one, and the fake one, you know, the one that people waved before 9/11 is real.

Not when 90% of the nation are only patriotic out of hate and anger, and not for the real reasons of being together.
    Actually 90% is patriotic because the other 10% were from the start.

You want real patriotism? Go talk to the people who work their ass off even though all of this has happened. The people who don't vegetate infront of the TV watching every split second of repeated BS from every news forum.
    Ask Private Joe about patriotism.

At roughly 200 years old, the US is an infant compared to the other nations of the world. I don't care how strong the US is, even infants have strength, but you don't let an infant get whatever it wants.
    Since when do you have whatever you want? When was our wealth and power given to us on a silver spoon?

Orange Hand. CZ-75b.

On 2002-09-04 12:33, Dangerous55 wrote:
    The world did it before we can do it again.
    That's a piss poor excuse of reasoning. And it doesn't sit well with alot of people. Ever hear the phrase "An eye for an eye makes the whole world blind." by Mohandas K. Gandhi?

That sounds about like the people who said "They flew planes into our buildings, we should do the same to them.".

Well seeing how they did get the food I guess they have no commen sense. Oh yea, make fun of Tony Blair too, his planes dropped some food too.
    Maybe sarcasm and the point of what I said eluded you. I did'nt say that those who were given the food had a lack of common sense, I said the people who dropped the food and bombs had a lack of common sense. And I'm making fun of anyone thats going to make a joint effort to drop food and bombs.

Thats why we helped make the UN and NATO, but since we have the largest and strongest military were going to lead the fight. Its the UN and NATO fighting.
    Go back to when all of this first happened. The US wanted to be the first ones there. And as I said, if the US helped form the UN and NATO, then obviously thats why I said it ordained itself as the world's police-man.

I agree to, but to me there are two kinds of red, white, and blue, the real one, and the fake one, you know, the one that people waved before 9/11 is real.
    Unfortunately, you can't tell whats real and fake now. People are using patriotism as a vessel for vengeance and hatred. I'm not even going to try and pick through the BS to find the real patriots. I guess we'll just have to be happy that they're there.

Actually 90% is patriotic because the other 10% were from the start.
    That's what I just said. 90% of the nation are only patriotic because of what happened, where as the rest of the nation has always been patriotic.

Ask Private Joe about patriotism.
    Patriotism isn't always about the soldiers who fight. Those who stay and work and go on living are just as important as the soldiers who goto war.

Since when do you have whatever you want?
    Have I been the center of this discussion? No, the US has been. Pay attention before I slap joo with mah $5 american flag that they sell at every gas station now.

When was our wealth and power given to us on a silver spoon?
    I don't know, my guess would be shortly after the US gained a strong-hold over the world and started getting it's finger in every other countries business. Oil fields anyone?

*goes to eat dinner*
    Look, he did it again.