View Poll Results: well obviously there are online and offline modes. the online( where you make your character) in sto

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • play offline then online

5 33.33%
  • play online and in down time play offline

8 53.33%
  • offline cd will make a nice coaster

2 13.33%
  • im too broke-ish to play online

0 0%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

well obviously there are online and offline modes. the online( where you make your character) in story line terms is actualy gunna take place after the offline mode. my question is how many people will acutaly play the offline first before the online. personaly i cant wait to meet up with people online.

I'm going to play both, but I won't wait to finish offline to go online.
    I'll be doing both simultaneously, although if for some reason we can't go online with the import version, I'll use the import to play offline and then play online only with the non JP version.

I think the answer is pretty much a given.

the real question should be "what is the reason you're going to buy PSU?"

On 2005-10-25 23:35, Scott_Kuda wrote:
    I think the answer is pretty much a given.

the real question should be "what is the reason you're going to buy PSU?"
    Well then make that into a topic, it would be a good one i'm assuming, better than mine .

I will be playing online right away to play with my team, were gonna PWN this game. CAN'T WAIT!.
    Life is just a lie with an "f" in it.

I'm going to be one of the few who finishes the offline story mode before starting the online story. Since the plot of the online story takes place after the events of the offline game, I'd rather not be left in the dark if certain offline plot points are thrown in my face in different online quests.

Tho my RPG roots are offline, traditional, Im used to online gaming. Ill be doing that 1st then offline when in the mood or no one to hang with online or when server is down (hey, Im realistic ).

I'm planning on playing both, but if PSU is BB only, I'll play offline while I wait to get it. With a little luck, I'll be able to get on with dial-up (like PSO) and be online right away.

On 2005-10-26 09:53, PhruitBaskit wrote:
    I'm planning on playing both, but if PSU is BB only, I'll play offline while I wait to get it. With a little luck, I'll be able to get on with dial-up (like PSO) and be online right away.
    Well, hopefully for you, dialup will be at least a present option. You shouldnt have to be penalized for having a slower connection. You deserve a shot online, just like the rest of us. Thats what plagued me on GC: dialup. I didnt have BB then & couldnt find the BB modem even when I got my BB connection. Looking foward to having my 1st BB PS experience. Should be sweet.

On 2005-10-26 19:28, OdinTyler wrote:
    On 2005-10-26 09:53, PhruitBaskit wrote:
    Well, hopefully for you, dialup will be at least a present option. You shouldnt have to be penalized for having a slower connection. You deserve a shot online, just like the rest of us. Thats what plagued me on GC: dialup. I didnt have BB then & couldnt find the BB modem even when I got my BB connection. Looking foward to having my 1st BB PS experience. Should be sweet.
    Yup me too, my first broadband experience at home too. It's going to be amazing.
    Life is just a lie with an "f" in it.

Well, its not my 1st BB experience. EQOA holds that memory. It will be my 1st BB for Phantasy Star tho. As huge as EQOA is, its only a 4 person team (tho w/raids & such, you can get many more teams there to assist. A 6 person team w/the added speed of broadband is gonna be sweet. Take that Sony!