Thread: the story

Veteran Fighter

Commander Rico Tyrell arrived on the planet Ragol. They discovered some native beasts and decided to fix the weather. But it changed dramatically and they hid in the
    mine, where they studied new cell life beta 772 and found a strange door and some stuff of an ancient civilization. Rico finds a way to open the door by using some
    pillars and discover Dark Force. Dark Force uses her to corrupt the computer in the mine. It releases in the nature the cell beta 772. This cell mix with a certain monster and this monster creates the altered beast (of the caves) from the native forest beasts (the monster was DE RO LE). The humans were blocked in the mine and couldn't escape. the machine became crazy and they all were killed.
    You arrive and discover that the ruins are in fact the rest of Alisa 3 (ship containing pandora's box) and the door a seal to not open. After a long dungeon you unlock the Pandora's box and kill Dark Force.

Son, you cut and paste well. Gamefaqs is just BURSTING with info.

This is the rough story patched together from the quests and single player stuff. Doesn't look like the writer majored in English, and some of it is debateable.

-SSZ