Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

From what I can see, the special looks identical to the heaven punisher's... but does it have the same power?

I know the heaven punisher is equal to something like lv.5 grants running on 1,000 mst (for the gun) + whatever MST your character has. Is it the same for the striker? I mean does anyone know if it has more / less / the same power as the punisher?

The striker seems more rare then the punisher seeing as you need a special (IMO huge and ugly) mag.... so it would only make sense to be more powerful.

On that special, no, the power is the same, and Mille Marteaux, too.

But Heaven Striker is 1000000000000000 times better than Heaven Punisher, and is probably the best weapon in PSO.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

A handgun with Berserk? You could just put the berserk special on an SRank Handgun.

What makes Heaven Striker so great?

Old Man

On 2005-11-07 13:45, Kef wrote:
    On that special, no, the power is the same, and Mille Marteaux, too.

But Heaven Striker is 1000000000000000 times better than Heaven Punisher, and is probably the best weapon in PSO.
    What, in your opinion, makes the Heaven Striker the best weapon in PSO?

I have come to favor Excalibur more than any other Hucast weapon and I prefer the Frozen Shooter over almost any other Ranger weapon.

Not having had a Heaven Striker to compare to, what makes it so good?

The handgun has more ATP than any other handgun/rifle in the game, and a lot more.

It has 55 ATA (S-Rank Gun has 45).

It has handgun speed (duh) but rifle range, making any rifle useless, unless for the special (Frozen Shooter, Ano Rifle, S-Rank Rifle, Bringer's Rifle).

The special is Berserk, with auto-aim, and launcher range.
    With S/D/J/Z Lv.30, I deal over 1000 damage to everything in online Ruins, killing at a speed exceeding a shot or needle (gib Resta, FO bish!).

Heaven Striker makes Excalibur and Daylight Scar look like toys (and I use Excalibur a lot more than Heaven Striker).

You do not have to walk towarks monster + melee it; you just stand there, killing everything, not even having to aim.

It's totally overpowered, I rarely use it because it ruins the funs for other players (ask Ryna).

So, Sitka, I can offer to play a game with you, and show you how overpowered it is.
    PJ, imagine a weapon faster than Yasminkov 3000R, more damaging by a great amount, then add Berserk, then add auto-aim.

We are soldiers, stand or die Jarek's Avatar

On 2005-11-07 14:48, Kef wrote:

Auto-aim as good as that on Yas7?

And personally, I'd rather just go for a berserk raygun with hit. Atp would be a lot lower yes, but 20hit is enough to match Heaven Striker's ata, and my hucl can actually use a raygun. ;o

..Not that that's super relevant or anything, but eh..

Heaven Striker would deal the same damage as a Raygun with Berserk using hard attacks >_> which have rifle range.

And yeah, the auto-aim is like Yasminkov 7000V, except it only applies to the special attack.

PJ wrote:
    RAmarl > j00

Old Man

On 2005-11-07 14:48, Kef wrote:
    The handgun has more ATP than any other handgun/rifle in the game, and a lot more.

It has 55 ATA (S-Rank Gun has 45).

It has handgun speed (duh) but rifle range, making any rifle useless, unless for the special (Frozen Shooter, Ano Rifle, S-Rank Rifle, Bringer's Rifle).

With S/D/J/Z Lv.30, I deal over 1000 damage to everything in online Ruins, killing at a speed exceeding a shot or needle (gib Resta, FO bish!).

Heaven Striker makes Excalibur and Daylight Scar look like toys (and I use Excalibur a lot more than Heaven Striker).

You do not have to walk towarks monster + melee it; you just stand there, killing everything, not even having to aim.

It's totally overpowered, I rarely use it because it ruins the funs for other players (ask Ryna).

So, Sitka, I can offer to play a game with you, and show you how overpowered it is.
    PJ, imagine a weapon faster than Yasminkov 3000R, more damaging by a great amount, then add Berserk, then add auto-aim.
    Wow.

Nice.

I'd like to attack Towers with that thing. Next time we're both on you can show me how it works.

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

On 2005-11-07 15:13, Kef wrote:
    PJ wrote:
    RAmarl > j00
    That doesn't sound like something I'd say

On 2005-11-07 13:45, Kef wrote:
    Heaven Striker is probably the best weapon in PSO.
    I remember a time when you did not like it as much. ;p