Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Cursed J-Sword hunter

Yeah, I did flame people. But if you state something simply using logic and people still don't listen, it's hard to let them be. Hey, I'm not doing it now. So just chill.

On 2005-11-10 20:20, ADE wrote:
    Yeah, I did flame people. But if you state something simply using logic and people still don't listen, it's hard to let them be. Hey, I'm not doing it now. So just chill.
    "Getting angry at someone for pointing out a fact is a shortcoming of the reader, not the writer. Thus, getting angry at him and banning him (which is what happened in the past) is illogical."

Well then pick a story.
    Lazy bored. Crazy stupid.

La Chupacabra-1/2 Azn Ogre KaFKa's Avatar

ADE... Every time you see a HUmar with a TJ sword. Every time an RAcaseal blows away entire rooms with a Guld Millia, every time you see a FO wielding Heavens Punisher, ask yourself.

Who is truly cheapening their game experience. Who is the one that isn't worth a grain of salt.

Answer that question. And after you answer that question, lean back, smile, and laugh.

I remember when you got banned (I think.) You are worse now than your were then. Put it behind you. If PSO is becoming your only escape for RL shit, find another game, find another hobby, find another something. Because getting caught up in trivial shit like duping in PSO isnt healthy.

*watches his words go in one ear and out the other*

It would be nice if everyone followed a moral standpoint, but everyone follows their own philosophy on how the world revolves. Maybe if they (them or us) were educated a bit more, then it would work...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2005-11-11 13:33 ]</font>

On 2005-11-11 06:32, KaFKa wrote:
    ADE... Every time you see a HUmar with a TJ sword. Every time an RAcaseal blows away entire rooms with a Guld Millia, every time you see a FO wielding Heavens Punisher, ask yourself.

Who is truly cheapening their game experience. Who is the one that isn't worth a grain of salt.

Answer that question. And after you answer that question, lean back, smile, and laugh.

I remember when you got banned (I think.) You are worse now than your were then. Put it behind you. If PSO is becoming your only escape for RL shit, find another game, find another hobby, find another something. Because getting caught up in trivial shit like duping in PSO isnt healthy.

*watches his words go in one ear and out the other*
    This is a great point!

I say if you don't like something people your playing with than don't play with them. If you want to play with legit only players you can find me on GC.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

You have admitted that you have gone about what you want to do here the wrong way.

Most people after getting banned, don't get to come back.

Banning is an ultimatum of punishment for this forum correct?

Did you admit to any wrongdoing before the banning?

Can you agree that your opinions and help to the community don't belong in every thread, especially ones that were going just fine without your presence?

Can you agree that not everyone is going to agree with you?

Can you agree that not everyone will change for you?

Can you agree that not everyone will believe you?

Can you agree that not everyone likes authority(especially not the target audience you're looking at pertaining to stereootypical cheating- teenagers who rebel against any and all authority) no matter how it is presented to them?

Can you agree to follow the rules of the forum just like you follow the ST Terms of Service aggreement?

Do you realize not everyone will follow every rule and every stipulation?

Do you know the correct way to go about helping ST and the PSO community in any way?

Do you have a set goal in mind of how much you want to help, but see that you can only help soo much and are frustrated with it?

Do you understand worth pertaining to yourself and not only your worth TO OTHERS?
    -To continue a previous discussion here if I may; You said some of us should be ashamed that we hold one player in high regard over drop rates/random findings. You do realize that nearly everyone else did not hold the player in high regard over his item findings, right? We simply discussed the pictures of the findings. Cool items, wish I could get that one day and take a picture of it, it looks cool, it shows that these rare items CAN BE FOUND, etc.

If you are unwilling to agree with any of the above questions then you must go back to the drawing board yet again, if this is your way of improving yourself.

If its any indication of anything, AT ALL, these threads should serve a great purpose to you, that a community is filled with different viewpoints on ANY AND ALL subjects.

Do not throw (some)one's words away as meaningless just because you have a differing view, a better explanation, more education, and in plain terms didn't like what they said.

Don't ignore people lest you continue on, being ignored yourself.

Not everything is in a book. Life experience trumps full blown education in many cases. "Experience preffered"- says the classified job ad.

Cursed J-Sword hunter

Do not throw (some)one's words away as meaningless just because you have a differing view, a better explanation, more education, and in plain terms didn't like what they said.
    If their opinion is just some opinion they randomly picked, I will not respect it very much.

If it is an opinion backed up by reasoning (which almost nobody does) then I will have some respect for it.

If I show how it's never right to harm another human being using the same logic and reasoning that Socrates did (which is completely indisputable), and some other person simply says "Well I don't believe in that," who's opinion is more carefully fleshed out? Not all opinions are equal. It is entirely possible to sincerely believe INCORRECT things.

GO TO HELL C:

It is by my own, Ryan Andrew Blank's philosophy, that "harming another person" in an online game is ok.

You can flash a name around, it's the same shit.

Getting angry at someone for pointing out a fact is a shortcoming of the reader, not the writer.
    You weren't pointing out facts, you were chucking your ideals down everyone's throat and not shoving off and ignoring what others were doing.

You were the incessant little step-child that nit-picks their siblings because they weren't following mommy and daddy's word to the letter.

And in the time since then, you haven't changed, it doesn't matter how much you throw around Socrates or any philosophical bullshit, you're still the same whining poster as before, except worse, because you're still the only one that gives enough of a damn to keep the arguement going when the majority of people here stopped caring long ago.

Thus, getting angry at him and banning him (which is what happened in the past) is illogical.
    Oh, and I would'nt call a decision made by the entire staff as "illogical", considering you were allowed back by someone's good graces.

For shit's sake, someone lock this. I can't beleive it's made it this far.
    Look, he did it again.

I've unlocked this topic ADE. Just to tell you, should you PM a mod. Annoy a mod. Annoy me. Act like a moron again (Which apparantly in your years roaming the dying earth you can't cease to be). I will ban you. I will ip ban you AGAIN. I will delete all your petty emails you send me for a year straight. I will laugh at the face of stupidity once again.

Thanks for playing. Do attempt to make this happen.

Your old friend.

eRUPT.