Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Argh I still can't get Karen to join me in Pioneer Spirits

I've gotten the true ending for Soldier's Pride where you get Rupika and complete the quest with Rupika.

I've gotten the true ending for Despicable Lion by following Saffran's instructions.

But yet no Karen >_<

Can you brief me up on what she tells you or when/how you try to get her to join?
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

At the beginning of the quest before going down to crater, I talk to karen twice.

After ASH leaves and going down to desert and letting rupika speak, I talk to Karen twice again.

This doesn't add up...
    I have (to my knowledge) done nothing else than clearing both quests with the true ending. Karen will join me after Ash leaves and Rupika spoke to me. I don't talk to her at the beginning of the quest though.

Try clearing Soldier's Pride with Rupika AND killing all existing monsters in the quest. The Governor does mention something like "kill a max of monsters while you're at it" during your briefing.
    Oserez-vous percer le mystère de la malédiction ?
    www.hinamizawa.fr

I think I've killed all monsters altogether many times before... Usually I get Rupika asap and then bring her along with ASH and BERNIE and smash all the remaining monsters away .............. OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Ok I think I know what's wrong... I don't think I've gotten the true ending for my RAmarl but I get it all the time for the HUnewearl because I keep beating Soldier's Pride in search for a Pazuzu and vivienne (which I still haven't found due to my shoddy luck... I haven't even seen a pazuzu at all)

edit:

Alright i finally got it... Karen came along and got the true ending. The quest was A LOT easier with Karen and Rupika thank god.

Silly bastards ASH and BERNIE stole my Del Rappy =X
    Overall the quest is pretty damn good for experience since there's a quite a lot of monsters that come out at you, including 3 Girtublulu.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nites on 2005-11-27 18:30 ]</font>