Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Forever Confined to the FKL????

Or, when you start the quest, check you Quest Board. Read the wrapper's description. That is the color you will get at the end.

I think the color is based on ID maybe... My Redria Fonewearl just got blue with a blue ribbon twice in a row... could some other ID's please check this?

you are right white ninja - but it is not based on Section ID - it is based on same thing the cakes are in the cake quest - you accont number.

Unfortunately each account number can only get 1 type of wrapping each year. Last year i was able to only get pink/white no matter which one of my characters i used.This year i can only get black with yellow ribbon again no matter with which character i use.

I do not know if there is something we must do to make it so each account gets more than 1 type of wrapping but if there is then i have not yet found it.

Thank you.

I am going to make a GC exchanging thread for gift wrappers now. (in the Trade section)

Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

I hadn't realized that you sticked a Pioneer Christmas quest under the quest section of the forums. Would you please edit my news I posted about "PSOX: It's Christmas on Xbox as Well" which was posted for my by:
    Posted by Ryna on Wednesday, November 30 @ 14:10 PST reads: 88

Thnx so much!!

http://project0.phpbbweb.com/viewtop...forum=project0

a guide with pics and other good info

btw, I get magenta wrapping paper if anyone wants to trade, just pm me

You do not need to give the lady the White/Pink wrapped gift to recieve a Christmas Present. You only need the other 9. I found that out when I gave her 9 gifts, and to my suprise, got the Christmas Present. The last one was the White/Pink one. I noticed that with the other 9 she says it is a very beatiful color of <COLOR>, but with the White/Pink one, she does not.

Save yourselves the 10K Meseta!

I dont get this.. I get the pink/green wrapping paper, but as soon as I bank it or leave the quest it turns into the white/pink (gallons). Anyone know whats going on?

Yes if you mean the wrappers available in gallons shop turn to white/pink ? then thats because everyone gets this as standard i think, you have to show the pink/green paper to the guy in the gallons shop quest where the telepipes normally appear on pioneer2 to unlock it in gallons shop.

You really should have read the posts more carefully.!

No... on PSO non+ there is a glitch that Ryna told me about. If you walk around with special color wrap, there is a chance it'll turn white/pink. To stop that, you need to have someone hand you the gift wrappers right next to the guy near where the telepipes go. That way you don't need to walk, and they won't change. Make sure to check that you have them before quiting the quest too.

Hucast w/no breakfast kevlar_pso's Avatar

The NPC's in the quest are Mary, Christopher and Christina. Pioneer Christmas having NPC's w/these names sounds a bit Christian don't you think? I have no problem w/this @all I was just wondering if any1 else caught this connection?