Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: PSOX

how many people still play PSOX. i try to do ult TTF but i cant beat the darn cave boss

Blinding Nothingness

um....I do ^-^

Feels really sexy right now

I'll be looking for XBox players as well.

I haven't been online in a few months. How bad are the hacker kiddies? Is there any danger of losing my character?

On 2005-12-28 21:49, Sock wrote:
    I'll be looking for XBox players as well.

I haven't been online in a few months. How bad are the hacker kiddies? Is there any danger of losing my character?
    The cheating does exist, but it is easily avoidable. Honestly, If you played in Davburite everytime, you may not even see it.

I just think that everyone who says it is full of modders and hackers must not have played it on any other console. Compared to the old dreamcast servers, psox is a godsend. I haven't ever experienced pk, nol, fsod, dk, rsod, ect....

I have only noticed alot of duping, And that is around Apatite. Just stay away from Apatite....

WELL EFF! I can't buy a Hunter's License because I cancelled my old credit card which Live is singed up too and I need the last four digits of my old credit card to punch in the numbers of my new credit card. Now I have to go receipt hunting tomorrow. That's always fun.

That sucks bro!

Whenever you manage to make it on to the servers, drop me a line. We can meet up and play a game.

PSO Assassin

I'm normally playing on Benitoite block 11 with another friend of mine. Occasionally play on Davburite.

Yay, I'm on. I guess I'll hang out around Davburite. Look for me there, if you wanna bug me.

PSO Assassin

I was wondering if any of you would be up to play some c-mode? A friend of mine and myself would like to play c-mode but need some more people to play with. He would be using a Hunter of some sort and I would be using a RAcast for our first runs thru. We can be found on Benitoite Block 11 when we are online, I am anytime from 8am to 11pm Central. There is rarely anyone else on that ship/block besides us. Or my gamertag is Veldrane 13
    We're not looking to start a clan or anything, just have some fun playing and trying to get some s rank weapons.