Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 411121314

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?o...21&sortby=name

Not a huge issue, but up near the top, it says that this page is part of the c.a.r.d. database.
    Pso-world.com >> Cards: Item Cards >> Frozen Shooter
    Quote Originally Posted by loukaras View Post
    PSO-World is a game?

I'm pretty sure this is the right place...

On the "Guides > Rare Items Specific To 1 Section ID" page, the current link to 'bluefull only' HP/Revival redirects to HP/Restorate.

The listing for HP/Revival can be found here.

It's probably a moot point anyhow, seeing as how five additional Section IDs can find HP/Revival as well. HP/Restorate isn't bluefull-exclusive either.(or rare, for that matter)

Also, the HP/Restorate page links to the "Rare Items Specific To 1 Section ID" page at the bottom, but the HP/Revival page does not. (edit: struck that last bit; also a moot point. glad I read my post again)

Hope I helped. I'm sooo tired atm. Many apologies if the links don't work.
    Last edited by GTDestroyer; Sep 15, 2010 at 07:21 AM.
    Apsaras Guide to be posted late Oct.Inv/inv/inv/rev.Max stats.Plus they're a sexy cape.
    + + =
    PS:P2 for PSP v2.0, how confusing!

I noticed that Elysion under the Pinkal Ultimate Forest Drop Charts, enemy is Hildelt, is missing a drop rate. GameCube Episode 1 & 2 non-plus. Is it not known what the drop rate is?

Windmill for PSO Gamecube and later versions. The item database says it gives +50 DFP. This is an error. The Windmill does not give any DFP.

http://www.pso-world.com/items.php?o...7&sortby=class

For V101, you have the description read that it gives a +1 ATA boost, while the stat listings show a +2. I believe that the description is correct, so the stat listings should be changed to show this.

The v101 gives +1.5 ata, not +1 ata only. Although you can't see the 0.5 physically, ingame exists.

Also, this can be used to point out errors in spacing (drop rates should not have any spaces between the numbers on this site

It feels weird to revive such an old thread, but I figured I might as well. I was browsing the item comparison part of the epi. 1, 2, and 4 part of the site, and when I clicked on rifle (needle) it turned up no results. This was the case whether I was browsing the epi 1 & 2 or the vers. 2 variants. Is anyone else having this issue?