I cant find any canes and I cant go online so i cant trade with nobody so im stuck with all these swords I get and its getting annoying What Should I Do?

On 2006-02-15 16:50, Alfa1001 wrote:
    I cant find any canes and I cant go online so i cant trade with nobody so im stuck with all these swords I get and its getting annoying What Should I Do?
    A. This thread doesn't belong here.
    B. Be patient.
    C. Create another section ID.

I had written some good info for ya, but they moved the thread while I was typing and I lost track of it.

Here is the dropchart for Skyly:
    http://www.pso-world.com/item_findin...d=3&version=v3

As you can see, you aren't finding any good Force weapons because, well... there aren't any on Skyly. Skyly is a section ID better suited to Hunters, namely for the Chain Sawd and Sealed J-Sword drops that are exclusive to Skyly.

Your best bet would be to create a character, preferably a HU in a section ID with more Force weapons... Pinkal or even Purplenum are good choices. That way your HU can find weapons for your Force and your Force can supply your new HU with weapons.

That in itself is some of the appeal of this game... creating many characters in different IDs to get the items you need/want.
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

Skyly isn't a great choice for a Force. The majority of it's drops are Hunter Related, with some ranger equipment. In fact, Skyly doesn't get more than the very basic FO equipment. (It doesn't even get a Hildebear's head). It doesn't find God/Mind, or /Technique units. Overall, a pretty bad choice.

It's fine if you have other characters to support them, but if not, it's gonna be a little rough.

If you're not too high a level, Id actually recommend re-creating your character with a more FO friendly ID, like Yellowboze, Oran (there are some others, but I can't remember).

Or, you can make a secondary character (Given you're Skyly, Hunter would be a good choice). Give the HU rares your Skyly finds to this new character, raise them, and find FO equipment.

Of course, it's your character, so do as you want,not what someone tells you.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

from the other thread it says you have a hildeblue cane. why dont you use that? boots of 35? mst is pretty good and you already get a boost with simple techs and that's what a Cane does but for one tech each.
    Call me a safe bet. I'm betting I'm not.
    I'm glad that you can forgive.
    Only hoping as time goes, you can forget.

I have a hildblues cane and thats it but i want better canes like the cadecus.

Look on the left-hand sidebar on the main PSOW page, halfway down you'll see info on Episode 1&2. Click on "Drop Charts" and then you can look up who gets what by Section ID, by area, by difficulty and so on.

Take a peek at what section IDs get the items you want.
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB