Page 1 of 7 1234 ... LastLast

I hate to be the one to point this out, but according to the official PSU site, the game's Japanese release has been postponed once again. It was changed from 03.30.06 to an ambiguous 2006. SonicTeam's statement sums up the delay to needing more time to polish the game as well as add more stability to the online network. They apologize deeply for the delay and understand how frustrating it is for us as fans to have to see the game pushed back once again.

That is very disappointing. I had some aside some vacation days at the start of April so I could play PSU.

Really interesting that the release goes from having a specific date attached to it, to just having a specific year attached to it... I wonder how, or if, this will effect the US release. If it's just last minute polishing & network optimization, I can't imagine there would be any reason to push the US release date back as well (seeing as how the dates are probably a good 5 months apart already).

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I had a feeling this was coming after the soundtrack was delayed.

OMFG i am so upset
    Quit PSO2

Just a thought but maybe its something else. Maybe they DO read the sites, see the various reactions & theyre doing 1 of 2 things:

1. Pushing the JP release closer to Fall (like Summer maybe?) so that there isnt such a gap. Sorta like with PSO.
    OR
    2. Simultaneous release (yeah right!)

Im sure theyre working on the network (as they should). If theyre willing to put alot of work into online mode, as theyve clearly done alot for offline mode, PSU could turn out even better than PSO ever was.

for all we know they could be adding a whole bunch of new online features/goodies for us so we have more to keep us entertained longer.

It's probably just a placeholder date, but himeyashop (Where I pre-ordered) is saying December 2006. I'm not sure if the game would seriously slip that far back, but it's just what they're reporting right now.

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

That sucks so bad that they would push it back again. My play-asia.com one is still stating shipping on or before Feb. 16th lol, and a release date of March 30th. My NCSX one is still the same with no update.

the news is starting to filter down to the import shops. Excuse me while i try to get in contact with clumsy and see if he knows anything.