Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Just as the topic says. How tall & how much should a Native Motavian weigh? Id like some serious answers, if anyone should happen to know. I ask with good reason. Thanks in advance to anyone who may be able to help me with this.

You wanted serious answers, nobody had serious answers, thus, you got no reply. Thats how it goes.
    Look, he did it again.

FKL might have some serious answers. Really!

Cold as winter, guns of summer. Point and watch them run.
    Which PSO-W Member Are You?

Down for the Getdown

Why would you want this info anyway? I've racked my brain thinking of good reasons for this info but NOPE, can't find any.

I would say the average weight (of course, we would think toned bodies) and the average height of all the people on Earth, and... that, I don't know.

From what I remember, we are sorta growing taller. I only know average height for Asians: 5'2" women and like 5'5" men. Dunno about the US.

Or if you want, trying to find someone who has a Phantasy Star I, II, or even III guide or art book and see if they have a statistics.

In my basic opinion, most of the Japanese people who draw or write manga seem to keep their own basis on how tall are the people are around them (like their height and such). I'm pretty sure you've seen Rush Hour where you see Chris Tucker and he's a walking tower considered to the 'Chinese' people.

---

I've been always trying to find how tall Booma's are, and I'm pretty sure there is no limit how tall or short a person or humanoid can be in PSO (but there seems to be limits).

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Sharkyland on 2006-02-18 12:30 ]</font>

I would suggest that Motavians are slightly shorter than the average human, but also slightly heavier. I get the impression that they are generally fairly heavyset. I would suggest maybe an average height of 4'-6", and an average weight of perhaps 170lbs.

Go team ph4il! 02/07/2016

4-6 is pretty damn short.i suppose its different in different parts of the world.but where i live average height is 5'8-6'0

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Well finally I got some serious answers. Thanks, Shark & Meira. I was really racking my brain trying to figure this out. I know Motavians are short (not sure exactly the size) & figuring the weight is just as daunting a task.

look for a fighting game character with similar dimensions they usually list weights in bios

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Motovians were shorter then Palmians (humans if you will) and more stocky on average. Judging by looking at them from PSII and PSIV I would say they were around 5'4"-5'8" at the most but wieghed in around 180 pounds on average. They were basically pure muscle, going by the PSIV description of them and they were definatly shorter then the Palmians and Newmans in that game. In PSII they were also shorter then the humaniod characters, but also seemed a bit more heavy set.