Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

On 2006-02-28 18:42, Saiffy wrote:
    Sandi from Sega of America.

It's an automated message >_>

automates, LoL
    Sandi is a customer service representative (CSR) at Sega of America. CSRs try to respond to large number of user questions in a timely manner. Unfortunately, they are not always knowledgable about the subject matter that the customer asks about. In this case, ForceEJ is asking a very specific qustion. The response from Sandi is not very convincing. Note the usage of "should" in his/her statement. If he/she was more certain, there probably would have been a short list of instructions.

As for the "Gene Flow," ForceEJ should have called it by its full name. This is probably why the CSR said it is an invalid item.

Just to let you all know, Sandi took calls from those who also had complaints about the Hayato/Serial-HL/Credit Card incident. I know I had a few people, as well as myself make phone calls to techsupport, and that's the name given to me.

it's on the first post.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: ForceEJ on 2006-03-01 16:02 ]</font>

I mailed them about this too, actually surprised to get a response..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...66/STEmail.jpg

If you can't be bothered looking, it says the Parasitic Gene Flow is not a valid item Since that's not obtainable, neither is the Red Ring then, right?

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

On 2006-03-01 17:17, UrikoBB3 wrote:
    I mailed them about this too, actually surprised to get a response..

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...66/STEmail.jpg

If you can't be bothered looking, it says the Parasitic Gene Flow is not a valid item Since that's not obtainable, neither is the Red Ring then, right?
    What's amazing is that they attempted to link to us. Reminds me of what that other guy was saying in those topics that were moved to FKL that we all called a liar.

And yet, I still haven't gotten any reply outside of the original automated message.

Oh, and he was a liar because he didn't show any proof, outside copy/paste, and had a really bad attitude about it all.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Skorpius on 2006-03-01 18:25 ]</font>

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Yeah, where is this http://www.pso.world ?

While the other kid posted basically the same thing(just no images of his mails and in a bad grammatical syntax), it still doesn't say HOW TO OBTAIN these items in any type of detail other than YES YOU CAN PLAY MORE and search for tips.

I wouldn't want to be that CSR for sure.

I think she doesn't have a clue about the just the basic.

But I won't want to be the person who was asked how to get this or that of it was RO O.o

LMAO they suggested the strategy guide for the game, which A. doesn't have any information on the Red Ring period, and B. has tons of inaccurate PSO information that's outdated from the old DC version.

I had a reply from sega of europe- you can read the details in the "last mystery" thread.