Page 1 of 27 123411 ... LastLast

Welcome to the March 2006 version of the PSO Screenshot Thread. You can find last month's thread here. All PSO screenshots, Episode 1&2 and Blue Burst, should be posted here.

Remember to be mindful of the screenshots you post and remember that this is a family-oriented site.

Also, it is highly recommended that you keep your screenshots under 700 pixels wide. Anything larger than that will cause most forum members to have to scroll horizontally. If you want to post images larger than that, link to them using the url tags and provide a brief description of the screenshot.

If you have a large number of screenshots, link to them using the url tags and provide a brief description.

It is also recommended that you convert your images to JPG to keep the file sizes smaller. If you do not have the ability to resize or convert, try using this program: http://www.xnview.com/

Posts that are not directly related to a picture or a question about a picture will be considered off-topic and dealt with according to the forum rules.

If you need image hosting, you can use Getintothegame's server. As long as you use it for PSOW images only, you may use it. The tool is located here. Also, you may use it to submit pictures to the Item Database and Fan Works.

Addition: Let's try to leave the drama out of this month's thread. Also, I'll be keeping a closer eye on pixel width sizes this month. Remember to keep images under 700 pixels wide.

I have a picture to post and can't find the URL right now, but I have to ask. WHy do I see my Purple Ring as Yellow/Silver and everyone else sees Purple?

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

You use Davil's Tail, right? I think that's why.

I was waiting for the March thread before posting these

Emerald and Sonic

Emerald and Burakkapansa

Oh wow, I had no idea Davil's Tail does that. Thanks for telling me, ha, and this whole time I thought it was caused by me using PSO v1.0

Emerald and Sonic

What?! Where can I find this a-hole? He showed up in my game, and teleported us straight to Falz!!!! We all died!!!!

(What is he anyway? admin or something?)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WhiteDisciple on 2006-03-01 08:31 ]</font>

GO TO HELL C:

It's someone with an AR/Trainer. Depending if he was on GC or PC.

On 2006-03-01 08:29, WhiteDisciple wrote:

Emerald and Sonic

What?! Where can I find this a-hole? He showed up in my game, and teleported us straight to Falz!!!! We all died!!!!

(What is he anyway? admin or something?)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WhiteDisciple on 2006-03-01 08:31 ]</font>
    Ouch, dude that sounds bad! Unlucky!

Anyhoo, to stay on topic, more Network Trial Pics;

My new HU, Lyla. I've decided I like her a lot more than my Forces; she is a lot more powerful, and has better costumes, and an eyepatch. Plus her attack animation with a saber is just plain cool

Purple Ring and Davil's Tail swap textures similar to MKB/BKB and Barba Ray/Zanba.

If you equip Davil's Tail while a Purple Ring is equipped, it will look like this:

If you equip a Purple Ring while a Davil's Tail is equipped, it will look like this:

Purple Devil's Tail looks spiffy.

We are soldiers, stand or die Jarek's Avatar

On 2006-03-01 04:51, PJ wrote:
    I was waiting for the March thread before posting these
    So I'm not the only one. ;o

Buuuuurn

Making a bit of use out of gibarta

Pwand fun (though they didn't turn out as good as I'd've liked)

And my favorite of the bunch.