Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

In response to the tangent that http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...312&forum=1&61 started to go off on:

On 2002-10-14 06:00, WWWWWWWWWWWW wrote:
    Spy's right about Interact. If you support them in buying their keyboard, you're also funding their GameShark. If/when cheating comes around on PSO, and you complain about it, I'll be remembering this moment for a long time. Be ready to be pwned. In other words... "I told you so "
    I think 12X is perfectly correct. Buying any Interact product, be it GS, the 'Shark' Board, or even the Mega Memory Card, is feeding the beast bitting at our heels.

Mod+Bat = Family Fun

How many times are you guys going to make this mistake.... Gameshark is utter crap compared to the nightmare that was Pelican's Code Breaker. The Code Breaker was the first to have does for FSOD, RSOD, CK, PK, etc etc. Interact is a very very good company with high quality products... One of them happens to be Gameshark. Let me explain this to you. If everyone were to buy a sharkboard but no one bought the Gameshark, Interact would discontinue the GameShark. The only reason it's still on the market is because ppl buy it.... They wouldn't defer money from something else they sell (Sharkboard) to a dying product (Gameshark).

OMFG 12X!!!!!!!!!!!????????? FUX0R j00!!11111

12 X. 12W. Same thang.

On 2002-10-14 09:33, Agent_Reav wrote:
    How many times are you guys going to make this mistake....
    Mistake? What mistake?

Gameshark is utter crap compared to the nightmare that was Pelican's Code Breaker. The Code Breaker was the first to have does for FSOD, RSOD, CK, PK, etc etc.
    Proof?

If everyone were to buy a sharkboard but no one bought the Gameshark, Interact would discontinue the GameShark. The only reason it's still on the market is because ppl buy it.... They wouldn't defer money from something else they sell (Sharkboard) to a dying product (Gameshark).
    That couldn't be more wrong.

GameShark isn't a dying product. It's a well known cheat device for games consoles. If you really think it's a dying product, I'd like to know how or why you think this.

Hey, lets try to keep some of the spamming down here.

As for the whole buying Interact products, you buy a certain type of product, you support the product. If Interact only sells an amount of Gamesharks that cause them to lose money, they will stop making them.

And besides, it is not just Gameshark to blame for all cheating. There are other cheat devices out there and they will be made as well.

On 2002-10-14 11:26, RuneLateralus wrote:
    Hey, lets try to keep some of the spamming down here.
    Oh, come now. Spam? This topic?

*wanders off mumbling*

Likewise, if people stop supporting Interact's other products, while 'cheaters' keep buying Gamesharks, Interact will be forced to do nothing but keep selling Gamesharks in order to stay in business.

Your crusade against Interact is absurd.

Mod+Bat = Family Fun

Mistake? What mistake?

The mistake of going against Interact... Pelican's Code Breaker is much more complex.

Proof?

CMGSCCC... The biggest public code group and one that was supported by Barubary officially uses and promotes the Code Breaker. I won't give a link since I don't want more ppl to have access to this site... But i'm sure u can guess what it is.

That couldn't be more wrong.

Perhaps you have difficuluty in "reading to understand". If no one buys other Interact products then their best selling one (The Gameshark) will be their only product... and hence receive more attention and resources. If everyone were to buy the Sharkboard but not the Gameshark... Interact would discontinue the Gameshark. Understand now?

GameShark isn't a dying product. It's a well known cheat device for games consoles. If you really think it's a dying product, I'd like to know how or why you think this.

I didn't say it was dying... I said hypothetically (IF IT WERE DYING), Interact would not defer money from more sucessful products to it.

On 2002-10-14 14:26, Agent_Reav wrote:
    The mistake of going against Interact... Pelican's Code Breaker is much more complex.
    More complex, but GameShark still helped screw up PSO, right? In version 1, many, many more people had GameShark than Codebreak, Xploder, or X-Terminator. Doesn't change the situation either. Pelican and Interact are problems for the PSO players.

CMGSCCC... The biggest public code group and one that was supported by Barubary officially uses and promotes the Code Breaker. I won't give a link since I don't want more ppl to have access to this site... But i'm sure u can guess what it is.
    I thought that you'd say something about CMGSCCC. It doesn't matter about them, not one bit. You do realise that CMGSCCC are the only recognised American site to contain codes. Heck, their owner hates PSO. It's unlikely that they'll even bother to make codes again for PSO. CMGSCCC doesn't even endorse online cheating, nor do they provide FSOD, RSOD, PK, CK like you said.

You should browse the net for some Japanese PSO code sites. You'll see that there are many.

Perhaps you have difficuluty in "reading to understand". If no one buys other Interact products then their best selling one (The Gameshark) will be their only product... and hence receive more attention and resources. If everyone were to buy the Sharkboard but not the Gameshark... Interact would discontinue the Gameshark. Understand now?
    You fail to understand that PSO isn't the only game people buy the GameShark for. There are a lot more games that people will use for the GameShark. So the PSO community not buying GameShark won't mean that much to them.

I didn't say it was dying... I said hypothetically (IF IT WERE DYING), Interact would not defer money from more sucessful products to it.
    I misread that, my bad. The thing is, the GameShark is a very popular cheat device. I believe it's more popular than the Codebreaker. It won't die out, not for a long time.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: WWWWWWWWWWWW on 2002-10-14 15:07 ]</font>