Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    Mod+Bat = Family Fun

I emailed recently asking for it to be released on the XBOX Live Launch Date seems reasonable enough... Anyways, Spy do you even own an Xbox?

On 2002-10-02 09:18, Agent_Reav wrote:
    I emailed recently asking for it to be released on the XBOX Live Launch Date seems reasonable enough...
    That indeed seems reasonable. A lot more realistic than "I r PSO Fany Boi. Give me teh 1337 Xbox PSO now 4 I Pwn J00!"

Anyways, Spy do you even own an Xbox?
    No.

Mod+Bat = Family Fun

As soon as i have that beautiful neon green game case in my sweaty palms and place it into the behemoth that is Xbox; IT WILL NEVER BE REMOVED O.O!!! *cue thunder and random flashes* Well at least till Fable comes out

I would'nt say an early release would hurt the sales. Alot of people have heard about PSO since the original DC release, and most people know that it was still enjoyable offline(single player on the DC), so the ability to have four player split screen is in the new versions, which is a bonus.

Also, this would give everyone some time to tinker with the game and gain afew levels. Sure, those who want to hop online with a fresh character right after creation could wait until X-box LIVE is released.

PSO has already made a name for itself, pretty much everyone knows what to expect from the game in and of itself, yeah?

An early release for a game like this isn't exactly something that would make sales take a major hit.

*points at spy*
    Negative Nancy XP
    Look, he did it again.

Skilled Fighter

Email sent.

On 2002-10-02 13:06, ABDUR101 wrote:
    *points at spy*
    Negative Nancy XP
    That's not what you were screaming at the top of your lungs last night.

Anyhow, MS is not going to be pushed around by anyone. Not ST, and not imputant fanbois from sites like this one. Make no mistake, you will be playing Xbox PSO Ep. I & II when MS wants you to.

The Reaper
    Somewhere in Virginia...or possibly behind you right NOW!!!

Hey, i'll send an email to help you out. I own an XBOX but im ALSO too cheap to pay for XBOX Live and DSL/Broadband/whatever. So it really dont matter to me but what the hell, there ya go! Ya got me to mail 'em.

Veteran Fighter

I think you overestimate the market power of PSO in the US.
    If you can't play online people who just pick it up wont keep playing it after beating it on easy most likely, since there's no social aspect to speak of offline.
    Yes I realize it's good to push for a launch date alongside Live. That's what I sincerely want. I just don't think people should waste their breath saying 'RELEASE IT IMMEDIATELY'.
    If it comes out this year I'll be happy. Honestly I've got WAY too many games to play in the next month and a half as it is. I hate christmas season =/ hard to fit all the games in.

guys, I am just excited, I don't mean NOW as in this very second or tomorrow...I just mean by XBox live launch or something...at least end of the year, not next year after japanese version...since both games are done and waiting for MS to publish it, they could release it before Japanese version...I was just excited...so I said NOW...of course that's not what I said in the email, and of course i asked nicely to them...I didn't push them to release it now...

anyway, thanks to those helping me out...and I respect those who think I am stupid for doing this...you have your own opinion...if you think it's stupid, it's fine with me...but thanks to those helping me...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: BioFan on 2002-10-03 01:43 ]</font>

On 2002-10-02 21:57, Spy wrote:
    Anyhow, MS is not going to be pushed around by anyone. Not ST, and not imputant fanbois from sites like this one. Make no mistake, you will be playing Xbox PSO Ep. I & II when MS wants you to.
    pwn3d.