Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

One word replies are bad, mmmkay.

No doubt we'll be playing PSO when MS wants us to, they published it, but if Yuji Naka gives a hint for the fan-base to let MS know what we want, who's to say it won't help? Maybe MS is delegating releasing PSO with the LIVE kit itself, no body knows unless you try, yeah?
    Look, he did it again.

i just emailed [email protected], even if you dont care about xbox pso you people should email also. you never know...

btw...does anyone here miss gregs comments...he was so funny

Last I heard Naka wasn't too happy about making PSO for the Xbox. Would you take the advice of a disgruntled software developer? I think not.

Mod+Bat = Family Fun

On 2002-10-03 21:58, Spy wrote:
    Last I heard Naka wasn't too happy about making PSO for the Xbox. Would you take the advice of a disgruntled software developer? I think not.
    Oh really? He seemed pretty enthuiastic about it during his interview with OXM :/ Naka-san wouldn't release the game on Xbox if he had ne doubt it would sell... Fact is Xbox is THE online gaming system. The other consoles are basically just throwing out the peripherals and letting the software companies sort it out.

On 2002-10-03 22:08, Agent_Reav wrote:

Oh really? He seemed pretty enthuiastic about it during his interview with OXM :/ Naka-san wouldn't release the game on Xbox if he had ne doubt it would sell... Fact is Xbox is THE online gaming system. The other consoles are basically just throwing out the peripherals and letting the software companies sort it out.
    I would be enthusiastic about it too if my superiors told me to buckle up and take it.

Naka seems to have done a complete 180. I guess I can see sarcasm though.

Blue Harmony

I would be enthusiastic about it too if my superiors told me to buckle up and take it.
    Naka seems to have done a complete 180. I guess I can see sarcasm though.
    What are talking about ?
    Could you point to interviews, texts, anything where you read Naka was unwilling to port PSO to Xbox ?

Porting PSO to PS2, THAT would be a complete 180.

i still dont get why people are so excited about x-box pso even if i still had broadband i wouldnt be excited about it. the fact is no dial up for x-box severely limits the # of potential users

sig by gama
    Justina human female Te/Hu maybe braver soon
    Shayla newman female Br/Ra
    Alisha.EXE cast female Bo/Hu
    ship 02 team:none

Mod+Bat = Family Fun

I would hope Naka-san is interested in developing for Xbox since the true sequel to PSO will be coming exclusively to the system ! But who knows when that's comin out? -_-;

The BlackHawks: First Family of PSOW
    Pioneer City, Skyly Sector, Residential Block 7 East.

Personally, I own a Gamecube, and an Xbox..and I'll be getting the GC PSO, instead of Xbox, because of Xbox live.

I live in an area where broadband isn't available. No DSL, no Cable, no Broadband whatsoever. So, I'm stuck on 56k. Getting Xbox PSO would be useless for me, because I can't play it online. THat's where the most fun was for me.

I'll be getting GC PSO, and enjoy every second of playing it. I've already got a plan for what characters I'm going to create even.

later

M_BlackHawk