Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 1234512 ... LastLast

I sent my email to SEGA customer support yesterday and got auto reply back, so i sent my reply again with more mssg to Sega Support and i put "Please forward this message to Sonic Team...", has anyone already tried this and got response back from Sega?

http://www.sega.com/support/support_csonline.php

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: HyperShot-X- on 2006-03-30 19:49 ]</font>

Yea, I tried it about a month ago, got the same results without a reply from anyone. Just the auto reply. Awhile back I got ahold of someone at Sega customer service (like a year ago or so about PW3) and just got the runaround. I can't find any way to get ahold of ST directly. I talked to someone at XBoxlive who sent an email about the situation, so hopefully this will help out.

I'm going to give this another try tomorrow. Ladriachan you said that you finally got ahold of someone that is in charge of the update, is there anyway that we can get that person's name. It could only help if we all try to contact him about this.

Tested by pirates.

Day 3:
    After the third day in a row of contacting XBoxlive, I finally got a phone number for Sega. Unfortunately it is just an automated support line. I did find a new email address to contact them ([email protected], I believe the email that is provided on the forun is xboxsupport@ sega-support.com) and sent them an email, this is what it says:

"At the time of this email, the XBox/US servers has yet to be updated from our Christmas lobby. The date today is 3/31/2006, over 3 months after Christmas. To my knowledge we are the only server that has yet to be updated (Game Cube, Blue Burst, XBox/Europe, XBox/Japan).I have contacted you before about this problem, and received nothing in return but an automated response. I have contact XBoxlive and was told that they provide the server for Sega/Sonic Team, but you provide the updates. I don't have a problem connecting to the server, this is a matter of updates.

We are being charged a monthly fee for this game that should enable us to get regular updates to our lobbies and quests. We have lived up to our part of the contract, all we want is for you to do the same.

I am not alone in wondering why it is that we (XBox/US) are the forgotten ones.

If I have reached to wrong department, please let me know who it is that is in charge of getting us the updates that we are paying for. I got this email address from the automated support line (1(800)872-7342).

We aren't asking for anything more then we are entitled to, and what all the other servers/versions are getting.

Thank you for your help,
    Loyal Sega user, Chris Klamfoth"

I suggest that we all send them an email, may not do anything, but I don't feel it will hurt either.

Tested by pirates.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

I have contacted xbox live in the support forum at xbox.com they responded saying that they will tell the people in charge about the problem but they are not going to tell me when this might be fixed.

Try to get xbox or sonicteam to allow US users to access the UK server so we can get updates there.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-03-31 21:25 ]</font>
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Day 4:
    I don't know how much of this I can handle. Another call, and another dead end. Someone at XBox live suggested to me to call Microsoft directly about this to get a contact number for Sega. The only number they have is the same one that I already had. It was the automated support line.

On a brighter note, I did manage to do some snooping around the internet, and found Sega of America's phone number (1(800)644-5305 and 1(415)701-6580) and an address to mail them via snail mail ( Sega of America, 650 Townsend St Fl 5, San Francisco, CA 94103).

I know the 415 area code works, I did reach Sega Corp, but at 1:36 PM (PST) Friday the offices were closed. I'm guessing we won't get rid of Christmas this weekend.

Tested by pirates.

i have just called today (april 1st) using the 415 # and left a "general mesage" with a call back number... here's to hoping they even listen to it

Day 5 was a day of rest.

Day 6:
    Well just got off the phone with Sega, and listened to their message telling anyone that calls them that they aren't answering the phone due to inventory. Are you fucking kidding me? Inventory? The whole place is shut dowm because of inventory? I've been through many inventories, but never had the entire place shut down because of it. But I digress.

Unlike the previous poster, I did not leave them a message, I need to talk to someone person to person, and not just hope they get back to me.

If you do call and get a hold of someone, just remember, this isn't about the servers, that is run by XBoxlive, and I don't think we have a problemn getting on XBoxlive. This is about updating the content. Every other platform has recieved this and we haven't. If you even mention about the server, they WILL tell you to contact XBoxlive. Remember, we are being charged by Sega the same amount as everyone else to play this game, we are entitled to the same updates and treatment as all other platforms for the game.

I'll give it another try tomorrow, hopefully they will be finished with their inventory. Their contact information once again is 1(800)644-5305 and 1(415)701-6580 and an address to mail them via snail mail is Sega of America, 650 Townsend St Fl 5, San Francisco, CA 94103.

Tested by pirates.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

Someone needs to go to Sega of America, 650 Townsend St Fl 5, San Francisco, CA 94103 and talk to them personally then kick the building on the way out.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

ill start in but i need a lil more info on what i need to talk about.l id come back to PSOX if the content was there on a reg basis. This is about Sonic team, not sega, sending the content to microsoft for updates we are paying for correct?

On 2006-04-03 14:49, xjustsumloser wrote:
    ill start in but i need a lil more info on what i need to talk about.l id come back to PSOX if the content was there on a reg basis. This is about Sonic team, not sega, sending the content to microsoft for updates we are paying for correct?
    From my understanding and many phone calls to XBoxlive, this is about Sonic Team. There is no actual way of getting ahold of Sonic Team that i have found. Since Sonic Team is a division of Sega, it's a start. PSO is mentioned on the Sega website, along with all the Sonic the Hedgehog games (also manufactured by ST).

The content is controlled by ST, not Microsoft. Microsoft is in control of XBoxlive (the server), and that is about it. All the content for this game and any other game on XBoxlive is controlled by the manufacturer of that game. So ST doesn't send anything to XBoxlive, they just update it (or in this case don't) from where ever they are located.

We are being charged by ST, not XBoxlive. Which is why this is very upsetting. No other game on XBoxlive charges us to play it, and they are updated all the time.

Tested by pirates.