Page 4 of 15 FirstFirst 123456714 ... LastLast

hello all utterly pissed of PSOx players
    my name is trig, though may of you may know my twin sister tielia.
    i want o jion the fight for our right to play too damn it. im tiered of sit'n the back
    waiting for sonic team to open their eyes on us. Zandra is right we do pay the same amount as every one else who plays pso than that world wide
    we want our cake and cookie too damn it
    and i damn sure want mine.
    just give me sum leads and i'll be all over it
    ive been play'n phantasy stat online since the Dreamcast
    and even though its old the obe who stil play on the old grid can still get the content. and they dont have pay the monthly fee its all free.
    so if we arnt gettin what we all pay for why isnt our server free.

If any one has any contacts that can be reached
    send them to my e-mail address: [email protected].

zandra i hope your spreading the word all over while playing online.

Trig Was Here........
    Dark Stranger,Desert Rose

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

i called xbox and got the usual call sega then i called sega and got an auto message so i hung up
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Dancing Blades, Whirling Whips Maridia's Avatar

This whole situation is actually very depressing to watch from the sidelines. I didn't really see anyone else from GC/BB post, but I just wanted you Xbox people to know that I'm rooting for you guys, and I really hope you find some answers, and hopefully a favorable conclusion to this.

It's ridiculous that you guys STILL have Christmas up. Just.. utterly ridiculous. So, I'll be cheering you all on from the sidelines. And I guess it's pointless to say "If you've had enough, come to BB!" assuming you can run it. You're still paying but at least you're getting the updates. And ep4. <_<

Anyway, not to go off topic, it's good to see you all being so diligent. Good work, PSOXers. *salutes*

yeah, i called xbox again and told them that sega has an auto-message up and the SOB that was on the other line just said, "Maybe there's a reason for that" and then i asked if he could do anything about it and he said no so i hung up

On 2006-04-09 03:41, Maridia wrote:

It's ridiculous that you guys STILL have Christmas up. Just.. utterly ridiculous. So, I'll be cheering you all on from the sidelines. And I guess it's pointless to say "If you've had enough, come to BB!" assuming you can run it. You're still paying but at least you're getting the updates. And ep4. <_<
    Thanks for the words of encouragment. I've been to BB, and now I'm trying to fight the good fight on XBox. I missed voice too much, and found the community to be less then favorable. I don't see PSO being a computer game either. It was born on a gaming system, and I feel it belongs on one.

Anyway, you can call 1(415)701-6000, and get transfered to a telephone operator (by hitting 0). She/he will direct your call to where you need to go (mention PSO, but don't mention XBox to the operator). The hours of operation are 8:30 am - 5:30 pm (pst).

Tested by pirates.

Has anyone tried contacting Armion yet? He was the episode 1&2 GM as i understand...maybe he could figure out what's going on.

I just contacted Armion, this is what he said. "There is very little we can do. Your best bet to get this problem fixed is to use the PSOX message boards or send in some sort of support ticket to the managers of that server."
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Wow, just got off the phone with Sega. The new information I recieved is Sega has nothing what so ever to do with the XBox version of the game. They do absolutly nothing, no updates, quests, nothing is done by Sega or ST for the XBox version. Wow is all I can say.

Let's look at this from a different angle. HL price for XBox version $8.95, I believe the same for GC. Up till this point the updates where all the same, and within a week of each other. But Sega/ST has nothing what so ever to do with this version. They don't create lobby information, quests, or recieve any money from the XBox version. Just pure coincidence I guess.

Now from XBoxlive side. They are charging us to play this game. Yet they have nothing to do with this game. All the information is done through Sega/ST. From these 2 perspectives, no one has ever been in control of this version of the game. Somewhere out there is cyberspace is a whole shit load of money, but no one has control of it.

The part that pisses me off the most is there isn't a free server for the XBox version of the game. GC has one, DC has one, and they are still updated regularly on their orginal servers. Seems the only true loyal server has been XBoxlive, and we have been fucked over the most.

I say to everyone, just quit the game, or live with the thought of never seeing a love rappy online ever again. The idea of jingle bells in June. As long as the game is up, we will never recieve what we are paying for. I have 10 minutes to get off my ep1 cmode time, and then I wash my hands of this game and any incarnation of this game forever. Nearly 6 years has been a good run, to bad it has to end this way. To bad I will leave with a sour taste in my mouth. They win!

If I see ya, I see ya. It's been fun.

Tested by pirates.

http://www.pcshock.com/BoybandEmpori...lingnomore.mp3

Rest In Peace PSOX-US

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-04-11 10:39 ]</font>

Melee Mage Extraordinaire

Is eternal Christmas really worth quitting PSO over? If you're a veteran fan you've probably saw each holiday and quite honestly would you rather have the extra christmas quest or no extra quest at all?

The way I feel about PSOX is, its simply it is the best of them all. Once I had voice chat I could never go back to no voice chat(may have even ruined PSU for me). With spoken words you can get to know a person better than if you just typed back and forth. And the select people I play with I couldn't match in any other game.

I would rather sit in eternal Christmas with people I like to play with and trust with my items. I find it much more enjoyable than playing with FSODers on PSOGC or uberly over powered items on blue burst. And even the free GCN server is a waste of time because rare items lost their rarity when they started making quests that have set rare enemies. Free Hildetorr? No thx. And now I heard there's a version of Fake in Yellow but with every rappy as a rare rappy? Bye Bye super rare Agito 75.