Whats the best mag for a HUmar and a HUcast?

Level 200 mag

Tested by pirates.

Well, that depends. How many God/Arms (or Elf/Arms++) do you have?

Bold Bluefull

It doesn't really matter on the mag, it depends more on the stats. If the mag belonged to a HUmar, then the mag should have a good amount of defense, lotsa power, maybe some DEX, and MIND really depends on if you like to use magic a couple times or not. A HUcast mag should probably have good defense, a huge amount of power, some DEX wouldn't be bad, but no MIND since Android types can't use magic.

PSU Machinema Producer

... This is a useless topic, look at the guides...
    Anyway, to answer your question it all depends on: 1) the stats you want, 2) the colour you want, 2) the PBs you want 4) the powers you want (like putting back to life, boosting, etc..) 5) the shape. Good luck making your best. I like my green nidra on my FOmar!

My HUcast, and now my HUmar use a Diwari. They look neat, and the multiple instances of Shifta and Deband (Boss fights, hitting 100 PB, 1/10 HP, and as a PB) really help, especially when soloing with a 'cast, since they can't cast it on themselves.
    Fujiko, Skyly HUnewearl (Level 3) - PSOBB
    Otsune, Purplenum RAcaseal (Level 19) - PSOBB

Oh, sorry, my bad. You ment stats? Then 5/143/52/0, this is the only mag you will need as a HUmar, ever. Forget mind, forget defense, just consentrate on dex and power.

But yes this is a useless topic, and those are probably useless guides too. These things aren't that difficult to figure out on your own.

Tested by pirates.

If you mean which actual Mag is best, then you might want to consider a Mag whose special abilities include Shifta/Deband and Resta. If you play with a FOrce, it's not so important, but for solo play, it's very useful. A few Mags with such abilities include Rati, Savitri, Diwari, and Mag Cell mags like Preta. In terms of look, I prefer Rati, but that's just me. :3

If you mean which Mag stat balance is best, then try something like 5/145/50/0, for HUmars and HUcasts. This is, of course, assuming that you will eventually have two God/Arms on that character. Feel free to add some extra DEX, or even some MIND (for your HUmar, not HUcast), if you feel the need.