Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Hm, maybe he's trying to get the max amount of time on his character's time display?

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

Dreamcast ships had the Racaseal bot who answered query questions about the number of players on the ships, and also prevented lobby FSOD. And also told you to shut up if you said too many things all at once.

A very nice addition by outside sources, which made the first ship of the respective US/EU(I think)/JP server very crowded nearing the end of the DC server's lifecycle.

That Racaseal seems to trump just some silent AFK guy who doesn't do ANYTHING by a long ways.

On 2006-04-05 15:48, Saiffy wrote:
    Does anyone remember Dancer?

She was a FOmarl who just spammed Ctrl+0(I think it's 0, not sure).

I lobby idle for hours sometimes
    There's someone named "Dancer" in my team in PSOBB who does just that. Are you talking about that FOmarl in particular or are you referring to a different version of the game?
    Our posturings, our imagined self-importance, the delusion that we have some privileged position in the Universe, are challenged by this point of pale light. Our planet is a lonely speck in the great enveloping cosmic dark. In our obscurity, in all this vastness, there is no hint that help will come from elsewhere to save us from ourselves.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

Maybe Ryu20 is a bot that you can send simple mail messages to using choice search and the messages get automatically sent to sonicteam or whoever runs PSOX. You just have to stay online and wait for a response because messages get deleted on psox if the sender goes offline.

Ryu20 may be our key to getting out of the eternal christmas.

I just read about a character that does the same thing on PSOBB named Bunny and she was later revealed to be a sonicteam bot. Im guessing there is a bot like this on every version of pso.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: zandra117 on 2006-04-05 16:30 ]</font>
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

On 2006-04-05 16:23, A2K wrote:
    There's someone named "Dancer" in my team in PSOBB who does just that. Are you talking about that FOmarl in particular or are you referring to a different version of the game?
    There was a 'Dancer' on GC and on BB, I remember seeing them often.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

teh ninja'd

On 2006-04-05 16:09, HAYABUSA-FMW- wrote:
    Dreamcast ships had the Racaseal bot who answered query questions about the number of players on the ships, and also prevented lobby FSOD. And also told you to shut up if you said too many things all at once.

A very nice addition by outside sources, which made the first ship of the respective US/EU(I think)/JP server very crowded nearing the end of the DC server's lifecycle.

That Racaseal seems to trump just some silent AFK guy who doesn't do ANYTHING by a long ways.
    Sounds kinda like Sodaboy.

I remember Ryu20 and Dancer being on GC. I've actually played a little with Ryu20, though....that was a while ago. Dancer I've seen on BB also; though it didn't seem like the same one.

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

The Ryu20 you played with was probably a fake.
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Dancer also has spawned many clones. Dancer used a lot of different animations, I think the first one was Ctrl A on PSOGC.

teh ninja'd

On 2006-04-05 16:41, zandra117 wrote:
    The Ryu20 you played with was probably a fake.
    No, I'm pretty sure it was the real (GC) one. I still have his card, though he's long gone from GC now. And when I said I played with him, that was one time, back when I still had a HUmar. :B I think that was around the time I registered here...

Wow, I've been playing PSOX from day one. I have no idea who the hell Ryu20 is or why we are supposed to salute Ryu20. This is the first time I've ever heard of him. Then again I haven't been to Apatite in about 2 and 1/2 years.

For those of you on GC, cheats, hackers and kiddies play on this ship. All the real annoying jerks. They are the ones you guys hear about from PSOX, that give us a bad name. Apatite 1-1 is the first ship that you access when you start the game.

Tested by pirates.