Hey guys, I have a "huge" problem due to the fact that I just got a 360 however I can't play my regular XBOX PSO on it, I heard rumors that the XBOX 360 Live community was gonna send out a game patch so that people that have the regular xbox pso version could play it on the 360...all i'm wondering is whether or not this patch is true and if it is, when is it going to come out?? if someone could please let me know, it would be really helpful, thanks

Who knows. Just keep your eye on the list.

But... given that the Xbox version is still (?) in Christmas mode, they might forgo it entirely. Maybe port PSU.

OOO?! Ive heard many rumors that you just have to get the $400 hard drive and normal Xbox games will work on your 360. Mabe its true and mabe its not I dont know for sure I just heard rumors.

You do need the Hard Drive, because the patches take up approximately 2 GB on the HD. An Xbox 360 memory card is 64 MB.

Even if PSO was patched for the 360 (Which is improbable) you'd have to start all over, because you can't take your characters of your Xbox's internal Hard Drive.
    Success is not the result of spontaneous combustion. You must set yourself on fire.

It's already been announced that PSU is being ported to Xbox 360. >_>;

well for one the HDD if you dont have it is 100 bucks... and thats your problem if you bought the stupid core system. I also dont think patches take up 2GB of space... thats rediculous. Maybe a couple MBs. but hey i dont actually know maybe it does. One reason i heard for them not releasing a patch for PSO was that they were just going to release PSO BB on the Marketplace for download. Thats just a rumor though...

Please don't bump topics older than 2 weeks.