Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

I just heard of it and registed a Sega link account about an hour ago. Is it still possible that I might get one of the beta accounts, or is it hopeless? Also, is registering a Sega Link account all I had to do?

I'm sorry to tell you that but... You're late. "Subscriptions" ended on april, 17th. And obviously, the whole world is on 17th. You can't apply, sorry :/.

Unfortunately, the closed beta registration period has ended. We'll have to wait to see if any of us got in.

Lol, I made it in and applied for the closed beta this morning less than 30 minutes before it closed. I feel lucky.

I'm just imagining how you rush to the SEGA HQ, jump and throw that subscription through their door while it's slowly closing and in the last second it's in. You must be a ninja. No, a wizard. Mh, a ninja-wizard!

hahaha ^...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: maoZedong on 2006-04-17 11:42 ]</font>

That's why I was warning ppl to apply on the 16th. It's last minute, but, you can just make it in. After then...well...sadly, you get left out. Hopefully at least ONE person from PSOW makes it into beta (tho it would be nice if it were a few).

I'll just wait for the US release and import that one, not patient enough to wait for the EU release

They might as well come with a language option and all be released at the same time

Trinity's War Survivor DamonKatu's Avatar

On 2006-04-17 09:51, Dertia wrote:
    HAX!

...*kicks his face* HAHA. NO, IM JUST KIDDING!! *I get kicked away like a football in the field*

I just hope their's US testing. other wize, o well.
    "no matter the man, we all wear masks...either on our faces or over our hearts"
    -Godot.