Saw this orange looking thing (yes orange, not blue) killed it in 3 250 hits. It was in Cave 3 on Hard. He dropped Devil/Battle (never heard of it) and a Raygun. Also gave 256 exp on hard.

Edit: Name is Pouilly Slime not the other name on the topic. Can't change the name of the topic either. Which they should fix so people can update posts like trading posts if you have sold an item.

[addsig]

<font size=1>[ This message was edited by: Arcadean on 2001-02-23 16:28 ]</font>

PSO Assassin
    NYC, Staten Island (the forgotten borough)

Hate to burst your bubble but... this isnt new it is called a Pouilly Slime there are also Blue Rag Rappys called Al Rappys,Blue HidleBears called HildeBlues, and Red Poison Lilys called Nar Lilys.

I said it was new, meaning I had never seen it before. I am sure it came out with the game.

I'll give you Soul Eater+35, Double Saber +20 and Photon Claw +20 for your Devil/Battle.. maybe more

Veteran Fighter

I will give you my eternal friendship and maybe more for the devil battle. But seriously. HOLD ON TO IT LIKE IT'S YOUR GOD. It increases you weapon speed by 20%. It is very rare. Imagine two of those paired up with a Twin brand or double saber or stag cutlery. DAAAMN. DO NOT TRADE IT FOR ANYTHING. Unless the guy is really dumb and gives you god battle for it.

Agreed. I have two equipped along with God/Ability.

I'm not sure if I'm as powerful as God or Satan now. I'm torn between being nice and evil as crap.