View Poll Results: So, I'm currently hunting a soul banish with my skyly (lvl 122) on seabed upper levels (only) becaus

Voters
4. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

2 50.00%
  • No

2 50.00%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

So, I'm currently hunting a soul banish with my skyly (lvl 122) on seabed upper levels (only) because I think the lower levels are still too hard for me. Anyway I manage to kill 1 or 2 delbiters per run depending on the map variation.

I've killed exactly 203 delbiters so far and I found lots of dragon slayers (from boxes), 2 red amplifiers (boxes), some silence claws (1/214 Sinow Zoas), 1 Cure/Paralysis (1/1707 Domolms), about 2 or 3 PD's (from recoboxes) and even one Standstill Shield (1/2926 Dolmdalrs), I mean I got almost every rare from each enemy/box I can get except from deldepths, recons and... delbiters

Well, I know that nothing's exact in this game and I have a 1/394 chance of getting a soul banish from EACH delbiter I find, right?

So my pool it's this: I've killed 203 of those guys, who does think that I'll get soul banish till I reach 394 kills? Yes or No?

Well, as you've said, it's all randomized. You could theoretically kill 1 Delbiter and get a Banish, or kill 1000 and still not have one.

I'm guessing you're offline only- that makes it quite hard to hunt from a 'biter (well, hard to hunt in general). I found my Soul Banish from a Skyly Delbiter, but it was online, in Phantasmal World#4.

If you are online-capable, PW#3 has a lot of them- otherwise it's quite annoying to hunt offline..

Just keep killing Deldoggies, it'll drop eventually.

HUnewearl power since 2003. NGS Official Creator (SectionSkyly)

You said well. I'm offline only so I can't make Phantasmal World#4. I know we can't know for sure when the delbiter will drop it, but what do you guys think? What faith do you have?
    C'mon! Yes or no?
    I'll be hunting the rest of the delbiters on these days...

Offline only eh? Get PSO+ and play West Tower. It has 9 Delbiters in the Tower alone (you start in the Upper Levels of Seabed).

Do you have any friends that could help you on multiplayer? I mean... even if you're bored of hunting, hunting with a friend (that you actually know and trust because they're sitting next to you) is pretty fun still. Especially seeing it's ultimate seabed

But I have faith, it's 1/394, that's not TOO bad. But... usually... when you're NOT looking for something, you end up finding it -_-

it would be nice if you were to get it within the first 394 you kill however when i was hunting a jsword i probably killed many more delbiters and i only ever found 2 soul banishes so i voted NO but good luck with the hunting

Well, I can actually kill around 5/6 delbiters per run if I go through lower levels but I find it quicker if I quit game and restart. But hey 203 delbiters it's still a lot!
    Now I remember that I found a gi-gue body and I wasn't even looking for it about the 5th time I played center control area! I wish I had that luck now!

Well it's possible you can find it but if you have plus then it will be faster to do the towers if you have them unlock to make the hunt go faster and also don't forget the drop anything rate since that is also included with the rare drops.

PSU Machinema Producer

You'll get it, no prob, atleast I hope... I'm searching for Rika's Claw, same creature same probability, seen... 9 of them up until now. lol. I'm not too fond of this hunt

TCHAM TCHAM TCHAM TCHAM! And I found it!!! There it was standing by me, I couldn't believe! I've been hunting for this for months right now. I went from lvl 109 to 123 on seabed where the sinows killed me with only one hit (and I equiped a god/hp)! Normally This kindda happens, you never get to kill as many enemies as it's drop rate, you get the rare sooner.
    So I killed 228 delbiters for a soul banish muwhahahaaaa!