Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    C mode Force

I understood that the person who had equipped Summit Moon didn't see any damage increase; it was their team mates who saw the damage increase, hence the belief that it was only a visual effect.

GO TO HELL C:

On 2006-05-05 04:39, SLON wrote:
    I understood that the person who had equipped Summit Moon didn't see any damage increase; it was their team mates who saw the damage increase, hence the belief that it was only a visual effect.
    Which suggests that the person who's using the summit moon can't be player 1, since it's player 1's damage that is sent to the server.

Old Man

On 2006-05-05 07:17, Saiffy wrote:
    On 2006-05-05 04:39, SLON wrote:
    Which suggests that the person who's using the summit moon can't be player 1, since it's player 1's damage that is sent to the server.
    Interesting.......I'd like to test this out tonight if anyone's game. My force can't equip yet, so I need someone with a force and some weps to try out.

....on USA BB of course.

I'd previously tested the Summit Moon thing and found it to be visual only, but that was as player-1. I tried out as player-2 today (with player-1 still connected) and still had no actual increase in simple tech damage... so the Summit thing is definately no good regardless.

I'll try out Glide, PGP etc later, but from wearing Rupika I know that the other players see an improved Shifta-range graphic, but there was no difference to my actual range, so I'm doubtful. I would be very surprised if any of these had a real effect.

I don't know much about this whole idea, but what about an equiped God/Technique? Do you think that would have an effect? How about 4?

All techs in c-mode +12 levels? I wouldn't complain.

EDIT: Doesn't work, just tried it.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Bot-Bot on 2006-05-17 19:37 ]</font>