Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

I currently replaced my Red Scorpio with the Spread Needle once I found it does more damage with quicker battle animation. I would like to know if it's worth hunting the Gi Gue body for EPI Boss Battles if I already have the Spread Needle.

PSU Machinema Producer

It depends on your tactics... I'd say that it's worth it for the multi hits, but not dark falz. Good luck finding it too... *go FOmars!*

Hrm. It depends. Do you have a really good slicer? A good slicer can hit more body parts than a Gi-gue Bazooka and it will combo; Gi-gue Bazooka does not combo. But generally, Spread Needle > GGB

That is a very good point, I forgot that the G.G.B. does not combo. I might still get the G.G.B. so I can mess around with it if I want to. I plan on getting a Rainbow Baton soon, but I suppose I'll just stick with the trusty Spread.

GGB is fun though and worth finding IMHO although, I mostly use it for shooting boxes.

But seriously, it's really, really, really good against Recons since you don't need to worry about having all of them in front of you. Just run up to a Recobox and start shooting hard shots. If any Recons try to get at you, they'll get hit and oh boy, does GGB hit hard (a hundred more ATP than a fully ground Yasminkov 3000R IIRC; the yas grinds to 60 ).

Slicers, rly.

Personally I like the GGB. The reason why is probably because Ive never had a Spread Needle before XD
    PSZ : HUnewm Lv85+
    Infinity : Lv128 ; Br28
    -----------------
    Twitter: @Jthreau

Depends on the boss.

Dragon=GGB
    Del Rol Le=Spread Needle (but go with a slicer like Red Slicer instead)
    Vol Opt Form 1=Spread Needle
    Vol Opt Form 2=GGB
    Dark Falz=GGB
    Barba Ray=SN/Slicer
    Gol Dragon=GGB until he splits, then SN
    Gal Gryphon=GGB
    Olga Flow=GGB

They're both good, but SN's special is useless unless you're against Darvants or Gael/Giel, so go wtih GGB most of the time unless you're in a tight spot, then use Spread Needle for qucikness.
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

I read it on PSOW, so it must be true

Gi-Gue Bazooka's effectiveness only increases when Gol Dragon splits >_> <_<

• Dragon=GGB - Meh. I'll take a good slicer (aiming towards the head from behind one of the feet), Baranz Launcher, or SN (because comboing increases the accuracy of the later shots). But I am curious and will try it later.
    • Del Rol Le=Spread Needle (but go with a slicer like Red Slicer instead) - Definitely go with a slicer. I do wonder if GGB could hit more sections than SN if you shoot at it's center (oppose to the head).
    • Vol Opt Form 1=Spread Needle - ...mechgun....
    • Vol Opt Form 2=GGB - Meh. GGB will only be able to hit 5 sections so it won't have much of an advantage (unless you got so little ATP that only GGB will damage it).
    • Dark Falz=GGB - ¬_¬ Gush/Charge/Berserk Laser/Mechgun.
    • Barba Ray=SN/Slicer - Definitely. It doesn't spend enough time on the platform to get your worth out of GGB.
    • Gol Dragon=GGB until he splits, then SN - Hrm. No comment. I tend to avoid Spaceship.
    • Gal Gryphon=GGB - Rifle... but GGB should work nicely.
    • Olga Flow=GGB - Does it have multiple sections to hit? If not, rifle/mechgun.