Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: PSO Rant!

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lunar_1 on 2006-05-20 14:15 ]</font>

Where da INS?

Episode 3 had an ending...you just needed to play through the correct order of missions.

And I guess we just assume finding a new home for the people of Pioneer 2 is a lost cause. Kind of a despressing ending.

On 2006-05-18 15:39, Lunar_1 wrote:
    Oh, and if you're going to read any of this, I'm going to have to ask you to read the Episode 3 rant, because that games has more problems than a retarded human gopher hybrid.
    Mostly because of players who don't quite get it, and completely fail at it because it isn't a mindless hack&slash game.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lunar_1 on 2006-05-20 14:15 ]</font>

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

If you knew what it was before you played it, why the hell did you play it if you don't like what it was?

PSO has never been about the story or what every last person "wanted" it to be.

I like girls.

I hate ep.2 too.

Exept Control Are and Seabed, i love them.

And i dont understand why they called them 'Gibbles' with an 's' if there's only one of them. Shouldn't it be 'Gibble'?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Lunar_1 on 2006-05-20 14:16 ]</font>

Yes it's true that you must have comedy in your life b/c our lives are very short. We humans can live up to 100 years. And the earth is 100 billion. It's very hard really, to know how much you got right now.

Crazy Awesome Old Potato Man Guy HAYABUSA-FMW-'s Avatar

On 2006-05-19 15:59, Lunar_1 wrote:
    A message to Hayabusa....

And plus...I have a point with some of that stuff up there!!
    Cards?
    Come on!!
    LOL "WOW THIS GAME SUCKS" "CARDS SUX" "BUT I PLAY IT ANYWAY!" ZOMG OMG OMG OMG FUNNAY HAHA?!

Dude.

These might have been valid rants when the respective games came out, but people have long since dealt with them for some time.

People do enjoy Episode 2, Episode 3, and play Ep 1 uintil their eyes bleed. What you said isn't fact or a valid point, its just your preference with the game. Other people have other preferences. that's life.

Forgive me for not understanding what the problem is, and if there is no problem again, what the hell? <-- wacko mean not soo serious.

On 2006-05-18 15:39, Lunar_1 wrote:
    The boss of the game is...a little girl? Ok...that explains a lot...
    PSO was made by Sonic Team of a country where a culture was made out of 17-year-olds who save the universe with their hair gel and karate moves, of kids with swords can beat the crap out of experienced adults with guns, of cartoon dolls having more ego than any showhost on earth and more facial expressions than a professional mime.

What were you expecting?