Page 1 of 5 1234 ... LastLast

since X360 has the convenient music track player through the guide menu, you can replace any game's current track with any music you copied onto your harddrive.

I will most likely get the Xbox360 version (besides the PS2 version) for this purpose than using a stereo, because it would be so cool playing while listening to classic Phantasy Star music tracks integrated with PSU's sound effects!

Like the battle theme, dungeon theme and Motavia overworld theme from PSII, the title theme, solo theme, and full party themes from PSIII, and many many tracks from PSIV like the Motavia overworld theme, boss theme, Aiedo/Kadary theme, Zio boss theme, Dark Force theme, (and I would save the ultimate track, the final boss final form theme for maybe the PSU final boss. and much more!

well ya PSU will already be packed with great music but I just think X360's music feature will provide a smooth combination of playing PSU while listening to your favorite classic Phantasy Star tracks!

besides I sorta have a feeling there might not be a music option to turn down the music independantly.

if thats the case then playing exterior music over the existing sounds from the game, would get crazy. and if you turn down the game volume, then you can't hear the sound effects.

but ya like I said PSU already sounds like it had very wonderful tracks.

im goign to listent to all teh japanese music i loaded into my xbox. dont remeber all the tracks but yea. im playing a japanese game so i gots to listen to some jdm stuff

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

Im gonna be playing the .hack//sign soundtrack on the xbox360 while playing psu
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

I call it windows media player and running PSU windowed while having MSN messenger on.

Lord of the Apocalypse NightHour13's Avatar

Well i'll probably be doing what Fleece said. Songs you ask?

Raining blood
    Progenies of the Great Apocalypse
    Trashed Lost and Strungout

Some of those goodies to get me nice and relaxed for a beautifull day of hunting.
    PSO Dreamcast, Gamecube and Blue Burst and on: Vizous; Level: Kick your ass

neat!

how can you stand playing in windowed mode? is your screen that huge as it is?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saner on 2006-05-23 22:48 ]</font>

Well, you can play it windowed mode with the window taking up the whole screen.... that's what I do when I play WoW. It's only a tad smaller because of the title bar, but otherwise it's hardly any different from full-screen. I do have a 19" monitor though... >.>

techn0rganic

I'm sure we'll be able to turn the music off, then I can just run my stereo or something. I'd probably have to rearange the cords. My system is like all integrated. Right now I have the pstwo hooked to vcr so I can get the big speakers, but then I can't use the CD player.

Actually I haven't tried to see if both work at the same time, but at leat I'd be able to just rehook the pstwo to TV, and music to stereo, good enough.

Actually I won't even be living here by then, I'd probably have to buy my own stereo, lol. oh well...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: _Tek_ on 2006-05-24 00:39 ]</font>

I'll just run what I have on my 360.

A smooth mix of souundtracklike instrumental music.

On 2006-05-23 22:48, Saner wrote:
    neat!

how can you stand playing in windowed mode? is your screen that huge as it is?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Saner on 2006-05-23 22:48 ]</font>
    Well you can resize the windowed mode by clicking on the corner and dragging it (same as PSO BB) and i have a 17" TFT screen so its big enough.