Thread: Playing online

My brother lent our booklet for PSO to a friend and he lost it... Is it still possible to go online? Or will I have to buy a second game?I'm level 42 and the reason I'm not strong is that I've done all the Offline quests and it bores me...

I hope I can still go online because where ever I look there just aren't any PSo EP 1&2 for the GameCube...Its really annoying!

If you havent written down the Serial and access key... your going to have to buy a new game... They don't sell PSO in most stores unless its in the used games. Your most likely going to have to buy a new PSO in an online shop or somthing (ie amazon.com)... Also.. Id get PSO+ if you want more things to do offline.

Oh shoot I forgot to write down the serial and access key! Whats this PSO+ you're talking about? Does it run for gamecube too?Sorry if I'm asking too much...

yeah its for gamecube, its just like an update of the game that fixes some bugs, but on my PSo GC game the serial code and Access key were written inside the cover when i bought it, so i dunno

If you still have the original case for PSO it should have the serial number and access key on the inside cover.

Ok but where on the cover? I'm using the Model DOL-006(EUR)

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chaoman3 on 2006-05-26 08:02 ]</font>

The original case the game came in with. I can PM you a S/N I have 2 that I dont use.

Oh that would be great!