Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Could anybody help me kill him? I've got up to him and last time I tried to beat him( at lvl 36) he one hitted me... I'm a bit stronger now(lvl 43).Are there any specific steps to follow or something to kill him because hes just way too hard...

Struggling on normal ?? - wot type of character are you ?? which attack killed you in 1 hit? maybe raise your resistances? raise your hp with dragon hp or general hp or hp mats ? by now you should have a half decent weapon to damage him with and enough atp to do so.. erm perhaps you need to review your mag and make sure you have enough pow or dex on it?

If youre a force make sure ur mag has plenty of mind - and smack him down with techs.

I'm a HUmar... My mag has 86 Power... The guy seems to squash me or something... anyway.. it HURTS!

I have 360 hp with a general hp equipped...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chaoman3 on 2006-05-26 08:22 ]</font>

Celestial Knight of Azure Flames zandra117's Avatar
    My soul is in Gurhal while my heart is on Ragol

what weapon are you using?
    "Thol-Falz, tes par rel diemed. Tes syr, weh yi ryukad te reli, rel ken rel obid." Dark Force, your shrine is finished. Your sword, who you returned to reality, is able to be wielded.

Blade Dance+30

BD is a bad choice for fighting Olga. He'll stomp you to death. Get a handgun & shoot him from afar. That at least give you time to move around.
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

Would a Railgun do it?Or things like Mechguns would be better?
    And is it possible to use guns for all the fight?

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Chaoman3 on 2006-05-26 08:38 ]</font>

Any gun that you like, as long as you have room to move & can time yourself to avoid his attacks.
    Guns with hit % are even better. ;]
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

yes its possible. For second form i would use a mechgun and wait till he sticks himself in the side of the arena. Then just blast away.

What Class are you? By level 43 you could already by in Ruins of Hard. My RAmarl got to ruins at level 35. Of course she couldn't even take a Delsaber at that level...

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nomahend on 2006-05-26 08:55 ]</font>

Um I've finished Pso 1 in normal mode and I just need to kill boss in ruins in hard but I wante to try PSO 2..