Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

sorry i didnt mean to offend you or kinda impose in any way... i was just wondering what class you were... kind of sounded like I was kinda showing off a bit though. My bad

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nomahend on 2006-05-26 09:21 ]</font>

Err HUmar ( the first one)

courage is solid
    mountain area!!!! destroying gibbles's way of life

i'd kill dark falz firts before going hard episode 2 as it quite bulshitty when it comes to random crap to kill you like gibbles and gi gues
    ratchel-fonewearl-138, chaostorm-hunewearl-152, kairi-ramarl-135, cloud-humar-62 amateratsu hucast 42 darksonic -racast 64

im a ramar lvl82 i had a problem with him myself until i figured out all of his moves and wahtnot then he was cake

Woohoo great he just hit me 370 damage and dead in 1 hit again... does this guy have a limit to his hit????!!!

whats killing you? The Sky attach (blue pillars comming down from the sky; HP special) or one of his techs? Im not sure what you can do for the Sky attack bit... just hope it misses hah. but if its a tech of one of his melee attachs just stand right next to him when hes 'in' the arena

Well I tried using a gun and I missed him all the time so I got closer and 2 things were swirling around him, they made some guy of wierd things which joined onto him and he used a giant blast attack...

oh i see... haha i was thinking you were all going against falz this whole time... lol... well on the second form just stay near him and try using melee when hes somewhat still.. when he moves switch to range...

Also when he does the giant blast your best bet is just to run around... unless your talking about first form.. in which it may be that wide green blast (When your on the elevator) i dont remeber much about olga these days hah. I stick with ep one on any new characters.

im having an odd day... hah reading everyones topics wrong

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Nomahend on 2006-05-26 10:44 ]</font>

ok when rocks fall from the ceiling hide behind them you should be safe there from olgas most damaging attack - if you see giels and gaels stay well away from them.They look like little fat tadpole things and small spikey balls dont go near to these.

oops i tried hitting them...