Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Well one way of fighting Olga Flow is to bring several Scape Doll's and weapons ranging from close to long combat. When he is in a non-walking state it is best to use a weapon that would hit both of his feet when he starts moving use a gun. When his "mags" come down to attack try your best to avoid their attacks and continue attacking his feet. During his rampage where he is constantly stomping the ground run towards a wall that is away from his attack and use a handgun which is more useful than mechguns from a distance. Another way to beat Olga Flow is to have a friend help you against him. The second strategy works really well if some one at a high enough level then that person could be the offensive and you could be the defensive person.
    Interested in playing PSP2i without starting over? Click here to get started or look here for people converting saves.

On his second form, I have a tip for you: STAY AWAY FROM HIM AT ALL COSTS.

His big blast, named by my best friend as "Big Boomy", and named by me as "Heaven's Wrath", is probably his most powerful attack. Keep far away from him when he stands still and keep hitting him when he is moving (especially if he is moving towards you)

If you have online, grab a FO. That way, the FO can deal with Gael/Giel and their traps while you deal with Flow, and can revive you if you die.
    Kyousei - 21 Fnewm

I killed him with my former Lvl 47 HUcast...but I never really tried it in any other difficulty because that guy is the definition of bitch. I'd level up summore so that you can get higher HP and maybe find some scape dolls along the way...those things are life savers. Literally.

When having trouble with a boss, increasing your HP is generally the way to go. Though, if you are in normal mode still, you probably don't have a lot of options to do so. So, a couple of other tactics.

Using a multi-hitting weapon should speed up your damage dealing; mechguns work (unless they miss too often for you), so does a dagger-type weapon (your Blade Dance will work just fine, if you can get in close enough to use it).

If it's the Divine Punishment attack that kills you, here's something to try. Kill Gael and Giel. This will weaken the attack somewhat, though it is still very strong. Note that after a time they will revive themselves, and will need to be 'killed' again.

Pay attention to Olga himself. See him about to use one of his big attacks? Stop attacking immediately and run like the wind! Put in enough ground and you can lessen or avoid the damage you take.

I use my combats and Rati on him in any difficulty. if I were you I
    would use some tipe of mech gun. Do you have a justice that could help or
    just use a cruddy varista but I use a combat or a red handgun but since your lv 43 I dougt
    you have those items so use a gun that is good and if huge claws that come out of hims mouth starts to glow than run for your lfe. if they explde next to u u will die.
    Nobo Habaharu/ 150/ Beast/ Fighmaster
    ExCaLiBeR/ 132/ CAST/ Gunmaster

Chaos the fox

Get a fo to help

yah a fo is alot of help in just about every situation

This might have been said before, but since I´m in a hurry I´m just going to write my great words of wisdom:

I assume that it is his ``god´s punishment`` attack that kills you?? I´m quite sure that it is a one-hit-killer no matter what char or level you are!
    Anyways, whenever Olga Flow stretches him/it/self and raises the sword towards the ceiling, and lets out a high pitched screech, that is a sure sign that you are in for a beating if you are too close to his feet or his fishy friends, Gael and Giel.
    Just keep an eye on Olga when you hack away at his feet, you should be able to see when he do this move.
    And when he do it, RUN!

(Note: keep the second customization trio of buttons free of any techs/attacks, this will allow you to run at full speed even if Gael or Giel is near you, instead of just walking with you sword held ready infront of you.)
    Again, sorry if this just repeats what has been said.

Chaos the fox

but if you do it by you sefl well goo luck