Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

When I try to play pso + for gamecube it says my data is corrupted and It needs to be deleted and it gives me a yes or no answer. if i hit no it just goes to a black screen. is there anyway i can fix this?

not that i know of i think your screwed. sorry

And i had a lvl 96 hucast with a yamato

If it's not too late.. see this sticky in Tech for possible way to save your character.
    http://www.pso-world.com/viewtopic.p...644&forum=3&42
    Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep sig at 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

I feel sorry for you... Just start off fresh... And hope that you have good friends who can donate some stuff to you online or something. I had to erase lv 120 fonewearl because my baby cousin turned power off while saving the game.

Dude I know exactly how you feel...same thing happened to me. Whole memory card of characters got erased....113 HUcast with nice rare mags and demolition comet But I'm starting over as a ranger, and once I get him into ultimate I'm gonna start a Skyly HUcast, or maybe a HUmar I haven't decided.

Honsetly, starting over isn't that bad. For me, I finally got to resize the damn hips on my character lol....You don't know how many times that drove me insane on my HUCast. Oh and getting a new ID isn't a bad thing either....you get tired of seeing the same items over again. (p.s. if you start over again as HUcast become a Skyly....never be Bluefull. I'll never make that mistake again)

Hm my data gets corrupted every month... I breed cats and they seem to think its a good thing to do you know what on... -.-'

im sorry I had my character corrupted when he was at level 101 . . . then i remade him and leveled him up to level 111 and i lost my memory card! I was so devastated! but i remade a girl this time and she is at level 84. I also have a level 124 character. My point of this rambling is to keep trying! You'll eventually get your character back ^ ^

fireworks managment(yayforces)

i know how it is...stupid gamecube memory card curupted somany times. come to think of it so did my DC one... Xbox is fine thow.

If you have a third party memory card that is not made by nintendo then the chances of getting corrupted is high.