Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

I had security at a hospital surround my car when I was playing PSO in my car. I didn't really notice them because at first it was raining and it was the perfect excuse to use my portable lcd. Then when I explained it to them and all they heard was Nintendo and started laughing, I guess they thought I was too old, wtf?

You were playing PSO in your car.....lol

WHILE you were driving? Or not?

The first case would be believable if security surrounded your car. And how were you playing in your car anyway? Portable screen?

On 2006-06-02 03:06, Tact wrote:
    And how were you playing in your car anyway? Portable screen?
    it was raining and it was the perfect excuse to use my portable lcd

Hah, nice. That is pretty funny. I can't say that i've had any surreal moments while playing PSO =/ heh

I don't know if I would call it surreal, but I've had some overwhelming moments in PSO . I was hunting Handgun:Guld when a sorc dropped a red box. I was so excited all I could yell (to my friend upstairs) was "Mrrougguhoshgklshdlk RED BOX!!!" Then I saw it was a photon drop.

LOL!! Surreal yeah!! I can recall one time on PSO-X one of my long time Pso friends was quiting so she gave me and the rest of our little group her stuff. Well I ended up getting an Angel harp with 15% hit and she used some PD's to give it some other %'s. So anyways about a week or so after she gave it to me I was playin' a game and I had do something really quick, so I got up and went to do it (chore), when I got back my brother was sitting on the couch watchijg Tv, and the x-box WAS OFF! guess what, no more angel harp! So anyway after that devastating event, I looked on the drops and saw Skyly could find it the Easiest, which was agood thing because one of my main chars was a skyly. Ok so I start to pipe the rappies and I'm so excited because each time I see a rappy I think "Okay this is it, I know you have it", but time after time I would get a flame barrier, or money , but thats not the surreal part. Okay so I finally pipe another rappy, and I was thinking 122 my ass, when on my like 8th rappy I slaughtered it ready to get a flame barrier when it dropped a red box!! !!!OMG!!! I was excited because though I'm not the luckiest person in the world I hardly ever get Pd'd. So I walk over to the box and it reads "SPECIAL WEAPON" I was going crazy, LOL! Then I was so tired of piping it I said " FINALLY!!", and then I cut the power off and went upstairs....wait.....did...I..... did I SAVE!!!!!!!????? OMFGFFGFDFFSSSSSSSAFEFREAWRRRAWFRJJ RPWE! Thats it!

I like girls.

When i found a Lavis Cannon.

I was jumping up and down.

Just cuz it usually takes really long to find but i found it pretty quick.

It was quite surreal the other week,
    I sat playing offline not seriously hunting just running through ult ruins for the first time with my Skyly, also was talking to a friend on msn, and we were talking about what i should go hunting.
    He jokely said how about a lavis cannon? I said ok, who does it drop from in Skyly, he said ah, maybe not its a 1/25207 drop from a Del D you should make a redria insted. I said ok, ill do that later.
    Then a Red box appears, saw it was a blade and though it had dropped from the Arlan which was next to a Del D. Looked at the stats and it had 35 hit, so i said to my friend, oooh a high hit Dragon slayer, we were joking about and about how amazing it was etc. Then i finish Ruins go back and Tekk it and there it was, a Lavis Cannon.
    now it has 45 hit and 30 native (i think) and looks so good on my Huney (who is all dressed in purple )
    It was really Surreal that we were talking about it, then it drops!

i don't know if this is surreal, but i was looking for Al Rappy's for about 30 minutes, used over 1000 tp using reyuker, and found one, it dropped money... i tried again later, for another 30 minutes... finally i used up all my tp and decided to quit after going to the clinic. I used my last reyuker to go back, and there were two Al Rappies! both of them gave me special weapons too, along with some materials i found from other rappies that were int he same group. It worked out pretty good the second time...