Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    I like girls.

Ever get that feeling?

Well i do.

Even if i try doing things that i dont usually do(to break the routine-ness), at the end of the day my life still feels routine, and it's really pissing me off.

O well, summers coming up it should get better.

lol never thought about that. Now i realize mine is too.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: Fullmetal16 on 2006-06-07 17:34 ]</font>

Killing you and loving it!

A fast way to break up you routine is to walk into someones house you don't know. Just walk in and sit on the couch, like you live there. The antics that are sure to insue will give you many stories to tell your friends (from the other side of the glass in the jail's visitation room) Now that's a way to break up your routine.

Down for the Getdown

Lol Seraphim.
    Charmander I feel that way AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALLL THE TIME. Believe me.
    I told my friend this once and he made fun of me saying stuff like
    "Oh yeah, cause walking isn't repetitive, neither is chewing, etc."
    But yeah, the only thing you can do are small little things that might break up the repition.
    Go out with some friends, take a walk around, talk to people you've never talked to before.

Be glad you have the luxury.

Do what you want to! What's stopping you? >_>

Routine sometimes is really good. You know where you are, what you'll be doing.
    It actually would start to suck after a while if you constantly do not know where you'll be tomorrow. Routine gives us something to settle on.

But hey, as Fo said. What's stopping you?!

The Master of Mispeled Words Moo2u's Avatar

Take a vactation. It helps, trust me.

My life only feels routine when I stop to dwell on it. So don't stop

Even if i try doing things that i dont usually do(to break the routine-ness), at the end of the day my life still feels routine, and it's really pissing me off.
    Maybe, you aren't doing enough to change it, or because your settings aren't big enough for to make it different. Or maybe you are expecting too much?

navci wrote:
    Routine sometimes is really good. You know where you are, what you'll be doing.
    It actually would start to suck after a while if you constantly do not know where you'll be tomorrow. Routine gives us something to settle on.
    Heh, let me elaborate on this. ;]
    Being predictable is for piece of mind, but that won't do for those who like some thrill-seeking. Some can handle the monotonous, repeative tasks better than others. Some can do the same routines for years, while other can hardly handle more than a few months.

I don't like too much changes; it's hard to predict what would happen. I have little desire to seek out thrills, so I don't mind seeing & doing the same thing over & over again (at least for as long as the situations allow.) ;]

Blink & you might miss it! ;3

Oh, keep it 600x180 px & 49KB, yah?

I love routine.

I know where to go for work, what I would like to do in my spare time -- it's great.

...Or you can stop being such a whiny pussy and do something about it. If you got the initative to post your rants here, then you got enough to change your routine.

<font size=-1>[ This Message was edited by: The_Pea_Guy on 2006-06-14 08:52 ]</font>